SPECULATION: Matt Phillips (Blackpool)

daggy_333

Anyway, he is going on loan to Everton so we will get a chance this season to see if he's any good.

I don't think anyone needs to see Adam Johnson on loan to know he's a good player.

And if he bad a great year on loan at everton do you think his price would fall or we'd stand a chance of signing him?

Anyway, he is going on loan to Everton so we will get a chance this season to see if he's any good.

I don't think anyone needs to see Adam Johnson on loan to know he's a good player.

And if he bad a great year on loan at everton do you think his price would fall or we'd stand a chance of signing him?

I don't think we're going to sign him eather way and it's probably for the best. Overated IMO.

I don't understand the hype over Andy Johnson.

There is no way he is worth the fee and wages he'd require to move from Man City. What has he actually done in the last few years to justify the big money?

Fast Forward to 0:50

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRU2qK86cg

To be fair we gave them use of our facilities before they played the Scum in the playoffs, so surely the relations are not that bad. It was obvious he is just a xenophobe and hated Houllier.

dont have to be a xenophobe to hate Houllier ;)

Â