Staying awake

leemond2008

Ok I have been awake since 06:00 this morning and I was planning of not sleeping tomorrow night to watch the boxing, I am thinking of just staying awake now with no sleep

How dya recon I will do?

The only thing to keep me awake is energy drinks and stamina.

I will post updates every hour (at least) to prove I am still awake
It's been an hour and no news. Enjoy your sleep! Goodnight.

Don't worry friend, I am still awake, I have also just realised that I have absolutely no movement in my big toe on my right foot at all

Thats kind of worrying, though comforting at the same time,

Rite then to save any more of these 1hr good night posts I will set my alarm for exactly 60 minutes from now to let me know sheen to post next (ita 1:51 at the moment)

You may be correct but I have set the challenge and I have sky+ so if I miss it I can watch it in a better frame of mind

I just took my hat off (its a really silly hat and I felt immediatle tired, my hat is my friend)

I'm gunna do this ahit...why??? Because I can

I'm thinking that this has no point to it at all....especially as I am doing it tomorrow and at least tomorrow I have a reason to do it

it will be a different story as I will be up to watch the boxing but now I'm just kind of bored so I'm gunna go to bed cuz there is literally fook all left to do

kind of dissapointed cuz I'm not tired just...well...bored

37 hrs is the longest I have managed . Woke at 2pm (working nights) worked throught the night didnt go to bed after finishing my nights as it normally wrecks my sleep pattern(I was on my last night of rotation ) went out at 8pm and partied until 3am when I crashed out at a house party.

I've done about 40hrs without sleep, was up for work at 5am, did usual day,had to go to hospital with wife on the evening, was there all night, turned out she was ok, so went straight to work in the morning, finished work at 4pm, got home about 6pm, had dinner went to bed about 9pm. wasn't that hard as i was occupied most the time, couldn't do it just for the sake of doing it.

I dunno why the **** I even attempted that last night, I wasn't pissed at the time (I had a few cans but not a lot) you knownwhen you just wake up and think to yourself "how the **** was that ever a good idea.

I don't normally have any problems at all with staying awake. I dunno what the longest I have ever gone is (without prescribed help) but I can normally do a good 24 hours with no problem if I have a reason for it

Â