Jessica Alba or Kate Upton

maqroll

I don't think anyone is offended; merely seeking fair balance. There are plenty of images of naked women which many would deem NOT erotic, so would they be permitted on VT? Conversely, a few may deem any sight of cock and balls to be erotic. Eroticism and context is extremely subjective and some of the censorship appears somewhat imbalanced on occasions. :o

Similarly there are many websites where one can see images of women, either erotic or otherwise, without VT needing to be one of them.

If Limpid was generating enough money to keep VTs servers running without the need for advertising income he may choose to relax his stance. Or he may not. It's his website.

Everyone chuck him a tenner and lets see what happens...

:lol: I'm not sure a company advertising as 'Meet local slags' would object to images similar to those which appear in national newspapers!

Jessica Alba, every day of the week. Kate Upton is just another bland FHM model - blonde with big tits, there's nothing unique about her appearance that separates her from all the other models that grace the pages of those magazines (not that I wouldn't smash the back out of her, of course).

Jessica Alba though, NOM!

Jessica Alba, every day of the week. Kate Upton is just another bland FHM model - blonde with big tits, there's nothing unique about her appearance that separates her from all the other models that grace the pages of those magazines (not that I wouldn't smash the back out of her, of course).

That's just about my stance on the matter

I don't think anyone is offended; merely seeking fair balance. There are plenty of images of naked women which many would deem NOT erotic, so would they be permitted on VT? Conversely, a few may deem any sight of cock and balls to be erotic. Eroticism and context is extremely subjective and some of the censorship appears somewhat imbalanced on occasions. :o

Similarly there are many websites where one can see images of women, either erotic or otherwise, without VT needing to be one of them.

If Limpid was generating enough money to keep VTs servers running without the need for advertising income he may choose to relax his stance. Or he may not. It's his website.

Everyone chuck him a tenner and lets see what happens...

:lol: I'm not sure a company advertising as 'Meet local slags' would object to images similar to those which appear in national newspapers!

:nod: :mrgreen:

That's just about my stance on the matter

Mine too. NOM indeed.

To answer the question, Alba would probably be my choice.

There is something extremely attractive abotu Kate Upton. But Alba's body is basically perfect, whereas Upton's isn't.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't complain for one second about Upton. But she's not as good as Alba.

If this turns into a Lovely Ladies thread it's getting locked. There are two reasons why we don't allow it - firstly youngsters, as we can't filter content for age groups; and secondly on-site advertisers who don't want to be associated with grot, as most of you choose to use VT for free we're dependent on them to keep us running.

Naughty pics go up, VT goes down. Simple. Keep it in mind.

Cheers.

Does this imply that if there were a subforum (call it the "HBO Forum"?) where access was only available to those who donated to the site, there could be a Lovely Ladies thread in that subforum?

VillaTalk: come for the football discussion, donate, and then come for the Lovely Ladies thread

.... and secondly on-site advertisers who don't want to be associated with grot, as most of you choose to use VT for free we're dependent on them to keep us running.

Cheers.

Not being deliberately argumentative but would these be the same sponsors that gave me the advert " meet sluts in your area" the other day in the top banner on VT

Â