Jessica Alba or Kate Upton

maqroll

Well Kate Upton all day. I am decent mates with a boy who happens to be the little brother of the Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander. It so happens that Justin is currently dating Kate Upton....so uhh yeaaa, next time I am back in the states, I know who I am giving a call to!

If this turns into a Lovely Ladies thread it's getting locked. There are two reasons why we don't allow it - firstly youngsters, as we can't filter content for age groups; and secondly on-site advertisers who don't want to be associated with grot, as most of you choose to use VT for free we're dependent on them to keep us running.

Naughty pics go up, VT goes down. Simple. Keep it in mind.

Cheers.

I can understand the stance of this site regarding 'naughty pics'. Can anyone explain why the restriction doesn't include pictures of male genitalia?

A half glimpse of a nipple = :rant:

A full frontal photograph including a penis and testicles = :thumb:

It seems strange so I'd genuinely be interested in why.

I can understand the stance of this site regarding 'naughty pics'. Can anyone explain why the restriction doesn't include pictures of male genitalia?

This to be honest, seems a bit strange. I can't look at a lady's nutrient givers but Warren Bartons cock and testicles is ok? Not too mention that pitch invader with his bits on show.

This to be honest, seems a bit strange. I can't look at a lady's nutrient givers but Warren Bartons cock and testicles is ok? Not too mention that pitch invader with his bits on show.

All about context really. Warren Barton isn't posing in an erotic manner so it doesn't constitute a sexual image.

I can delete it if anyone's offended by it though. Just drop me a PM.

All about context really. Warren Barton isn't posing in an erotic manner so it doesn't constitute a sexual image.

I can delete it if anyone's offended by it though. Just drop me a PM.

I don't think anyone is offended; merely seeking fair balance. There are plenty of images of naked women which many would deem NOT erotic, so would they be permitted on VT? Conversely, a few may deem any sight of cock and balls to be erotic. Eroticism and context is extremely subjective and some of the censorship appears somewhat imbalanced on occasions. :o

I don't think anyone is offended; merely seeking fair balance. There are plenty of images of naked women which many would deem NOT erotic, so would they be permitted on VT? Conversely, a few may deem any sight of cock and balls to be erotic. Eroticism and context is extremely subjective and some of the censorship appears somewhat imbalanced on occasions. :o

Similarly there are many websites where one can see images of women, either erotic or otherwise, without VT needing to be one of them.

If Limpid was generating enough money to keep VTs servers running without the need for advertising income he may choose to relax his stance. Or he may not. It's his website.

Everyone chuck him a tenner and lets see what happens...

Â