Is anybody decent with photoshop?

Dante_Lockhart

I want to knock together a flyer / poster for the missus' company and need some images of people cutting out of the documents (so they will be templates) allowing me to then design the poster and drop the images on.

I've tried and tried but I can't seem to lasso / cut them out properly at all. I'm really not very proficient with the program. Drop me a PM if you think you can help at all! Cheers.

• 9 years later...

Anyone got any time and fancies helping me out with some photoshop skills ?

Long story short.  If I provide the pictures for the faces,  is it possible to get them in the below picture but make it blend in and stuff ?

image.png.a3b1b39fdbc48a7d20ebf0aa3eba3978.png

This is a birthday present for 1 of my mates.  He is the only 1 who can do photoshop. (It will be Gary G,  Nick*(my mate) , Jimmy S and Fred W (Obviously :-))

He had this made into a cushion last week for my mate as he has some popping discs or something (Best sympathy is to take the piss as we all know but we want to get him back but we no have the skills to make it really good)

image.png.9d9cf34f6241e3c329905888fe2719bb.png  

I am the one pushing it,  other mate is the sun and Fred West in a dress (He lives in Gloucester)

Its my mates birthday soon you see and we will get this printed and framed etc.....

ta,

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

44 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Try explaining the below to non English people.

The more you take the P*** out of your mates the better.  It is the glue that holds it alltogether.

I agree with this completely. I was more referencing the request for VT to photoshop anything. You'll have dildos all over it :) 

• Haha 1

Â