Forest take over

b6bloke

I thought that, but then these owners obviously want to make this a new revolution. They sacked the current manager straight away, without even giving him a chance. They obviously want to stamp this as being the new Forest and 'their era'.

Davies would be a good option though.

That system did`nt work when new oners took over at Blackburn !

Billy Davies would be a terrible option and most Forest fans I know around here wouldn't want him back.

The reason he was sacked is that he spent a lot of money and wanted a lot more and it simply wasn't available and he just kept spitting his dummy in public about it while ignoring what he had already spent. He was a nightmare for the club to work with and put a lot of peoples backs up and in the end when yet again he failed to get them up they fired him.

There is a reason why he hasn't got another job since leaving Forest and that is seemingly that nobody enjoys working with him.

O'Driscoll is pretty good actually, got Donny playing some great football on a very limit budget. I can though after all the hype understand Forest fans being pretty underwhelmed by him coming in.

Billy Davies is a proven championship manager but is a nightmare for any board to work with, fcuked PNE over big time, was going on about wanting a new contract seconds after Derby were promoted who promtly lost patience with him after the 10th 6-0 defeat in the prem and despite two play off campaigns Forest board couldn't wait to get rid of him.

Wow, sucks to be Crawley right now then, he's properly Unsworthed them off.

Not sure, Steve Coppell is there DOF and was basically pulling the strings to get them promoted after Steve Evans went to Rotherham so I imagine they'll just get a coach in and Coppell will do all the transfers.

Â