Petition for the return of James 'The King' Milner

regular_john

If Milner was starting every match for Citeh I could accept there's no chance of a return. He's wasted on their bench and is becoming increasingly crap for England. Jimmy needs to get back to B6!

If Milner was starting every match for Citeh I could accept there's no chance of a return. He's wasted on their bench and is becoming increasingly crap for England. Jimmy needs to get back to B6!

He started like 26 games in the PL for them last year?

James Milner back to Villa? Why the hell would he do that? Silly.

He played 26 games last season, and 32 the one before that. He is very much a part of Mancini's team and plays with world class players every day.

Why not call Cahill and ask him to return too? He just won the Champions League with Chelsea, but I am pretty sure he wants to play with Lowton and Stephen Ireland instead of Eden Hazard and Juan Mata.

Wishful and ignorant at best.

• 10 years later...
10 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Let's get this thread going again.  

Let's not, it was cringe enough the first time. 

Where does he fit into Emery's system?

Nowhere.

Edited by villa89

On 10/07/2012 at 17:46, villan-scott said:

He absolutely battered west ham in his last game for us, oh those were the days!!

Bright new era under PL now tho and hopefully discover the next James Milner or Ashley Young.

lol

On 10/07/2012 at 17:46, villan-scott said:

He absolutely battered west ham in his last game for us, oh those were the days!!

Bright new era under PL now tho and hopefully discover the next James Milner or Ashley Young.

Turns out the new Ashley Young was Ashley Young 12 years later

• Haha 2

Â