Live on AVTV

andykeenan

The picture/ stream quality is usually pretty good Villanonsea. The coverage usually just stops in the break between halfs, and it will probably be without commentary or commentated by Jack Woodward.

I'm a ST holder but haven't received my pack yet - so last years AVTV has expired and this years hasn't started - I'm sure I read earlier in the week somewhere that you can e-mail someone at the club who will send you a code to watch today's game - anyone know who the e-mail contact is?

I'm a ST holder but haven't received my pack yet - so last years AVTV has expired and this years hasn't started - I'm sure I read earlier in the week somewhere that you can e-mail someone at the club who will send you a code to watch today's game - anyone know who the e-mail contact is?

This is from the Villa Twitter feed : If you haven't had activation code or welcome pack and want to watch AVTV today, email ticketsales@avfc.co.uk. #AVFC

I wouldn't get excited though, just checked it and it's showing the warm up... Very laggy!

Done. Found an e-mail with a code thing in - I must remember not to assume everything the club sends me is junk trying to sell me last years kit.

OBE how long did it take to come through? I have just emailed them and got an out of office response, yet it says office is open Sat 9 - 5

The stream isn't even loading for me.

Same. I gave in and bought it for the first time ever, thought I'd keep it for a month whilst pre season is on but it's even more tin pot than I expected so far. I'm going to be seriously annoyed if this doesn't work for today's game.

Done. Found an e-mail with a code thing in - I must remember not to assume everything the club sends me is junk trying to sell me last years kit.

OBE how long did it take to come through? I have just emailed them and got an out of office response, yet it says office is open Sat 9 - 5

Never mind it's come through

Â