Haircut

irreverentad

After a long week of contemplation, I have finally come to terms with the fact that my hair line is massively receeding and I have got a 'Steve McDonald' which may well lead to a 'Yordan Letchkov'in the future.

Therefore I am considering in investing in some clippers to whip it off. Has anyone else gone through similar?

What Grade should I use? Has it affected how people treat you?

Have a barber use a #2 clipper, once a month, sorted. Self-clipping sounds easier than it actually is.

After a long week of contemplation, I have finally come to terms with the fact that my hair line is massively receeding and I have got a 'Steve McDonald' which may well lead to a 'Yordan Letchkov'in the future.

Therefore I am considering in investing in some clippers to whip it off. Has anyone else gone through similar?

Have a barber use a #2 clipper, once a month, sorted. Self-clipping sounds easier than it actually is.

Nowhere near as cheap though. I've saved a fortune since I bought the clippers.

Save a fortune, plus it's quicker (no need to go traipsing off to the barber). Self clipping, once you get to grips with it, is a piece of piss. I do the areas round the back that you can't see based on touch/feel, but you can easily use a mirror or get your GF, if you have one, to assist.

Save a fortune, plus it's quicker (no need to go traipsing off to the barber). Self clipping, once you get to grips with it, is a piece of piss. I do the areas round the back that you can't see based on touch/feel, but you can easily use a mirror or get your GF, if you have one, to assist.

Thats what I thought.

Couldn't get the GF to do it. She has 2 wonky eyes and clubs for hands!

Thats what I thought.

Couldn't get the GF to do it. She has 2 wonky eyes

Well she must do if she's going out with you, you baldy freakshow

Had to shave my head recently because of getting thin on top . I cut it pretty close and cut it every 2weeks. I findings the first month or so the worst as you look a little strange when your head is slightly lighter in colour to your face , but as soon as you get some sun on your head and the colour evens out with your face things are okay.

my head is shaved every few weeks on a number 0, used to have hair all the way down my back when I was going through my ''zeppelin/scruffy'' stage

one day I was walking home and it was boiling hot and I was sweating like a full on MOFO and it was sticking to me face, I was already receding quite a bit and just ignoring the fact I would soon look like bill bailey but that was the final straw

got home chopped the lot off and had a shaved bonce and full beard pretty much ever since

Fortunately I have a full head of hair at 26 and hopefully it stays. That's not me trying to rub it in with yu guys, I totally sympathise but I also think the shaved head and even bald look definitely suits some people a lot, not me though. I have a babyface and I'd look like an actual baby if I ever shaved my head, which I have been tempted to do from time to time but always chicken out.

I also cannot grow a beard for shit, it is fluffy and patchy and just awful so I pray that I never lose my hair because I will look absolutely ridiculous.

I remember being so confident when i was 18/19 that I wouldn't go bald for ages.

No-one on either side of my family is bald. My grandad on my mom's side (supposedly where you get it form ) was 94 when he died and had most of his hair. And I have 30 cousins on that side of the family (can't be bothered to count how many of them are boys, but let's assume half) and 3 uncles.

Not one of them are even close to losing their hair.

And no-one on my Dad's side. My Dad has a hefty bald spot now, but he's nearly 70. Don't think he started to lose his until he was about 45-50

Annoyng as **** to be honest.

Geeze, you wouldn't even notice (from that pic) that you were losing your hair. Your mate in the middle looks in more need of it to be honest.

Maybe it's just a good pic, but I'd say you have a while yet before you have to shave it.

Not that you shouldn't shave it anyway if you want to, but just saying you probably don't need to. Maybe you're just a bit paranoid about it?

Geeze, you wouldn't even notice (from that pic) that you were losing your hair. Your mate in the middle looks in more need of it to be honest.

Maybe it's just a good pic, but I'd say you have a while yet before you have to shave it.

Not that you shouldn't shave it anyway if you want to, but just saying you probably don't need to. Maybe you're just a bit paranoid about it?

It is a pretty flattering pic to be fair. The sides are brushed forward so far. The main issue is the island at the front which is separated from behind.

Yeah sure I am a bit paranoid about it. But the cold hard facts are it is there.

Â