Haircut

irreverentad

But yeah, buy some clippers. When I went to Uni I bought a pair for £15 from Argos and they lasted me 3 years.

It's quick (especially if you do it every week), and you can do it yourself, although you'll need help with the back around the edges.

But yeah, buy some clippers. When I went to Uni I bought a pair for £15 from Argos and they lasted me 3 years.

It's quick (especially if you do it every week), and you can do it yourself, although you'll need help with the back around the edges.

Just took the plunge and bought it from here...

http://www.shavers.co.uk/product.php?product_id=444

Sod Argos, go to TK Maxx. They always have a ****-tonne of top-end clippers going for a song. I've been using the same Wahl set I bought for £12 from there every 6 weeks for the last 3 years and it's still as good as new. :thumb:

and you can do it yourself, although you'll need help with the back around the edges.

Not if you're a confident and experienced 'clippist'.

I haven't had any assistance in cutting my own hair for perhaps 20 years now. For around the back, I just do it by feel.

Maybe it looks shit though, and nobody has ever told me :mrgreen:

Hang on, hang on. you're allllllllll forgetting something very important in the shaved-headed-people looking like muggers/rapists/murderers/etc. stakes.

Ireerrevernenterd, do you have one of those scars on your head? You know one of those scars, where the hair doesnt grow, and it's just a line? Do you have more than one? Muggers have those for sure. It's like a rule for them. Don't shave your head if you have, man.

....but wait. What if he doesnt know he has one? And the only way to find out is to shave his head? Oh god

Well see tat happened to me at Uni. I thought I was doing it fine and someone did tell me it looked shit! Although I think I'd just had a particularly bad day at the office that time.

Black Seed oil? I'm listening

(although I'm not sure the much searched for secret to the prevention of male pattern baldness has just been revealed to me on VillaTalk)

Black Seed oil? I'm listening

(although I'm not sure the much searched for secret to the prevention of male pattern baldness has just been revealed to me on VillaTalk)

No, I think you're supposed to sprinkle some on the floor and watch as the missing hair gets wafted about by the breeze and collects in the puddles.

If the hair is going missing, black seed oil is your friend.

Will it slow it, or regenerate the hair and regrow the 'island'?

It strengthens the hair follicles. And will slow down the balding process dramatically. But it depends 'how far gone' you are with regards to your balding/receeding. They have been using it for years in arab and asian countries.

Bad news though, it is quite hard to get hold of and a bit expensive. But do some research on the net and your local health store might be able to order it in.

If the hair is going missing, black seed oil is your friend.

Will it slow it, or regenerate the hair and regrow the 'island'?

It strengthens the hair follicles. And will slow down the balding process dramatically. But it depends 'how far gone' you are with regards to your balding/receeding. They have been using it for years in arab and asian countries.

Bad news though, it is quite hard to get hold of and a bit expensive. But do some research on the net and your local health store might be able to order it in.

Cheers Voinjama but I am a bit too far gone.

Coming round to the idea. I am now 30 so it is a new image and I look old enough not to look a thug.

Just need to experiment how short to go!!!

I'd advise a 2

Short enough to be no hassle and to disguise it as best as possible (although once you're gone you're gone, there's no hiding it).

But not too short to look like a total thug or completely bald.

I'd advise a 2

Short enough to be no hassle and to disguise it as best as possible (although once you're gone you're gone, there's no hiding it).

But not too short to look like a total thug or completely bald.

Yup stuck between a 2 or 3 but I can get sticky up hair.

Also wear dark glasses so that should distract from the hair/balding.

mate just bic it....

your gonna have to eventually anyway so might aswell just get used to it as soon as possible....

i started going bald at age 18...im now 29 and have been biccing my hair for 9 years....

it helps if you have a well shaped head (giggidy)...luckily mine is!!....

i find being bald from a young age had been a help and a hindrance...

ive had birds hit on me because of it coz they dig the Bruce Willis look (and am now marrying one of those girls)...

and ive had girls who think its funny when they are pissed to start slapping it without my permission....

i find that pulling there hair in return stops them quite promptly....

you spend a fortune in moisturiser though coz your face has now doubled in size

Â