Everybody laugh at me

villarule123

So I've just finished work, all set to go back to the depot and I've shut the keys in the boot of the van, and the boot has a auto lock. The best bit is I asked my partner who left me earlier to leave his spare key incase I locked them in the boot (which I locked in earlier this week) ironically I locked those in with the main keys too.

So yeah, if there is no way of getting another key (they're trying to find another as I type this) will it be an expensive job? I ask this because my life would probably be over if I lost my job.

hopefully the RAC can force open the drivers door?

Once they do, can you get from the front seat to the boot?

If needs be to save your job, just break a window to get in, blame it on kids throwing stones.

I hope you get it sorted, and at not too much expense!

(I did have a funny laughing gif in here but having read that it may cost you your job, I don't think it was in good taste :(). All the best with it!

Laugh away all you like Trek, you either do that or cry..

The RAC man was able to get the keys out in about 5 minutes, so no harm done (other than me embarrassing myself). Manager said that it happens to everyone and don't worry about it.

I work as a Postie btw Legov.

Me and the had a house party one night with some friends. We all got pretty drunk.

Later in the night I remember getting some playing cards out of our car (Renault Clio (which had RAID < haha)).

later the next day we had to pop out somewhere in the car but couldn't find the car keys, we had the whole house upside down. We ended up calling a locksmith at the expense of £70. He got us in the car but no keys...alarm was going off, and the back up battery soon sorted that when we disabled the main alarm.

About an hour later I found the car keys on the window sill in the kitchen.

Relieved but annoyed at the same time!

When i first started driving i had a habit of not taking the keys out of the ignition....

one day i left the keys in the ignition, stepped out of the car and then shut and locked the door....

i had to get the RAC to come out and break in for me to retrieve them...

i then drove to my destination....left the keys in the ignition, stepped out of the car and then locked the door....

twice on the same day within 2 hours of eachother....

unbelievable...luckily it wasnt the same RAC man

i've still got the scars on my knuckles from pounding the side of the car in frustration!

Â