General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

I still think we will see a big (on our scale) signing come in, im talking in the £10m+ bracket.

Lets not forget that PL new what he would be given before he took the job...

See where your going with this and he's still available. :D

Stranger things have happened my friend! :D

I would be over the moon, exactly they player we need!

Yep no argument there (not anymore :oops:) and i'd guess you'd be on the devil juice for the next six months?

I'd be pretty excited...yes!

Maybe something like...

2vu0lxt.gif

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aston Villa set to sign Jordan Bowery from Chesterfield

Aston Villa are set to sign Chesterfield striker Jordan Bowery for £500,000.

BBC Radio Sheffield understands the 21-year-old will complete his move to Villa Park on Thursday.

Bowery has scored 10 goals in 83 league appearances for the Spireites since making his debut at the age of 17.

Villa, currently bottom of the Premier League, claimed their first win of the season with a 3-0 victory over Tranmere in the Capital One Cup on Tuesday.

:-\

Not expecting much from this transfer... http://tinyurl.com/98d6ncz

I bet Newcastle and Swansea are shitting it thinking about facing some kid from league 1.
I highly doubt he'll even play against them, unless the likes of Bent, Weimann, Delfouneso and Benteke (if he signs) get injured.

I bet Newcastle and Swansea are shitting it thinking about facing some kid from league 1.

Then again in the long run it's not Newcastle or Swansea we'll be competing with this season. It's Norwich, Reading, Southampton and QPR we'll have beat to stay up.

Not that they'll be wetting themself about the prospect of facing us either...

I highly doubt he'll even play against them, unless the likes of Bent, Weimann, Delfouneso and Benteke (if he signs) get injured.

Kind of my point.

We are desperate for players to come into the starting 11 and be much better than what we currently have.

It seems we can only sign someone who is in their prime or a young proven CL standard player, we must then get them on low enough wages and only a 3 year contract just in case they turn out to be shit so as we dont go to an 80% wages to turnover ratio. We cant buy players that are too old because they'll be past it or there legs are gone. We cant sign young players because, well they wont be able to keep this sinking ship a float and also because the likes of Newcastle wont be worried. We must also only sign players certain people have heard of otherwise there is just no way they can be good unless of course they have good goal scoring stats and even then if its in a shit league it doesnt count.

Kind of my point.

We are desperate for players to come into the starting 11 and be much better than what we currently have.

And what's to say we won't sign players like that this window?

Kind of my point.

And what's to say we won't sign players like that this window?

Well it's not looking very likely at the minute.