General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

Put my tenner on owen to the villa with paddy power, odds comming in now to 5/2. (you get a free £20 bet as well, so tenner turns into about 10/1 !!)

Anyway mate told me today who runs an estate agents that michael owen's agent had request viewings on 2 properties around solihull / knowle area.............maybee ??

Could be good for us for a year or 2, no transfer fee, maybe pay as you play ??

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put my tenner on owen to the villa with paddy power, odds comming in now to 5/2. (you get a free £20 bet as well, so tenner turns into about 10/1 !!)

Anyway mate told me today who runs an estate agents that michael owen's agent had request viewings on 2 properties around solihull / knowle area.............maybee ??

I call shenanigans!

Didn't Lambert already say on sky sports

"Villa have no plans to offer a deal to experienced striker"

Think you might have to say bye to that £10

Didn't Lambert already say on sky sports

"Villa have no plans to offer a deal to experienced striker"

Think you might have to say bye to that £10

Ha yeah probably !!

Didnt know lambert had said that. Ah well , just have to enjoy the game tomorrow !!

Shame I think he could have done something for us, if only for a few games here and there.. I thought robbie keane was going to be a joke, but I thought he looked quality for the short time he came....

Maybe owen could teach our young strikers a thing or two , to bring them on ?

Not much of a risk if theres no transfer fee involved...and obviously no long contract.

Up the villa !!

Adam Johnson has now signed a four-year deal at Sunderland, another player that can 110% no longer be speculated about.

Good signing for them and St Martin will get the best out of him.

Adam Johnson has now signed a four-year deal at Sunderland, another player that can 110% no longer be speculated about.

Where have you heard this? Nothing on twitter, sky sports or the beeb about it? Nor a text from my annoying Mackam friend lol

adamjohnson.jpg

That fella could have supplied Benty some goals this season. Shame, I think he'll be a cracking player for Sunderland. When Bent came to Villa he talked about the great supply he'd get here. Now Sunderland have Johnson, McClean, Sessegnon and Larsson. We have Bannan.

That fella could have supplied Benty some goals this season. Shame, I think he'll be a cracking player for Sunderland. When Bent came to Villa he talked about the great supply he'd get here. Now Sunderland have Johnson, McClean, Sessegnon and Larsson. We have Bannan.

Who wasn't even a starter last week.

Adam Johnson is not the calibre of player that Aston Villa can even think about signing.

Sinclair or Philips please. We desperately need some wingers and a LB of course.

Why do people not understand it?

There is no money in the pot. Sinclair is off to Man City. Phillips is off to Southampton - a team with more money to spend on transfers and wages.