General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wouldn't sell Gabby full stop, by some of your pricing logic, Andy Caroll is 5, 6, or 7 times the player Gabby is. Ridiculous.

I didn't set the price for Caroll and it is widely accepted that plop paid way too much for him. I guess thats logic.

Charles & Stephen epitomise everything that has been rotten about the club over the last 2 years

Be glad to see them gone and free up some wages for hungry players

A player working his bollocks off every game is what's wrong with the club? Hardly.

Yet you want Gabby to stay and he's on similar wages but really doesnt put any effort in whatsoever.

Agree 100%. Gabby looked totally disinterested from Christmas onwards whereas Ireland grew in confidence and work rate.

CI has an agenda against Ireland and no matter how well he performs he cannot offer any credit when it's due.

CI has an attention disorder.

I am the ony itk you can trust. Why do you think
:shock: You said we would only have £8m to spend on transfer, we've must of spent about £4m of that already. Looks like only a couple more cheap signings according to the only itk we can trust.

arghhhhhhhh stop posting links from joe bloggs. we will not get kenwye jones. I am the ony itk you can trust. Why do you think

Congratulations if true. Any new info to make this coming week exciting at all?

arghhhhhhhh stop posting links from joe bloggs. we will not get kenwye jones. I am the ony itk you can trust. Why do you think

You ok? Looks like you passed out before finishing your sentence.

It was just getting interesting as well.

Actually, yeah, Sturridge no thanks

You just realised that now? You honestly talk some absolute cack.

I must not have realised whatever is seemingly obvious to you because I'd have Sturridge. Him and Bent upfront would be excellent. He's like a left footed Gabby but with a footballing brain and ability to go with it (and a, sometimes unhealthy, dollop of arrogance on top!)

Charles & Stephen epitomise everything that has been rotten about the club over the last 2 years

Be glad to see them gone and free up some wages for hungry players

A player working his bollocks off every game is what's wrong with the club? Hardly.

Yet you want Gabby to stay and he's on similar wages but really doesnt put any effort in whatsoever.

Agree 100%. Gabby looked totally disinterested from Christmas onwards whereas Ireland grew in confidence and work rate.

CI has an agenda against Ireland and no matter how well he performs he cannot offer any credit when it's due.

CI has an attention disorder.

Out of the three players, Gabby performed the best. I wouldn't get rid of any of them, except maybe Ireland.