General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been told that lambert still has interest in ayala at norwich, but wants to see him come through preseason and the first few games of the season before making a formal bid. The lad had a terrible injury last season

MYSTERYMAN - david murphy at blues?

Anyone for ivan klasnic? would be worth a year deal

The same Ayala that has just gone on loan to Forest?

bloke i work with (west brom fan) reckons they were close to signing norway striker Mohammed Abdellaoue but now reckons we`ve come in last minute and made a bid, its probably bollocks but heres his wicki click

Probably my favourite player at the moment. He grew up just up the road from where I live, was utterly magnificent for my local side in the Norwegian league, and he's a very, very likeable and down-to-earth kind of bloke. He might be a trifle lightweight but he is a highly intelligent footballer and a naturally gifted finisher. I'd be absolutely thrilled if we signed him.

Been told that lambert still has interest in ayala at norwich, but wants to see him come through preseason and the first few games of the season before making a formal bid. The lad had a terrible injury last season

Wow.

You're not doing yourself any favours with posts like that one.

Especially after you've already admitted making things up.

MYSTERYMAN - david murphy at blues?

Anyone for ivan klasnic? would be worth a year deal

Ayala has gone Forest. Fancy making anything else up?

:lol: You really are a turd villaonsea

I have missed that news. WTF why has he gone forest?

You must be the worst ITK out the lot.

You're not even ITK about factual things that have actually happened.

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

I don't actually get many "laugh out loud" moments when reading a forum but this is definitely one.

Cheers Villaonsea :lol::lol::lol: