General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

bloke i work with (west brom fan) reckons they were close to signing norway striker Mohammed Abdellaoue but now reckons we`ve come in last minute and made a bid, its probably bollocks but heres his wicki click

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloke i work with (west brom fan) reckons they were close to signing norway striker Mohammed Abdellaoue but now reckons we`ve come in last minute and made a bid, its probably bollocks but heres his wicki click

Bloody good striker! Would be happy with us signing him.

Typical MON.. He could buy several good players for the price he's paying for Fletcher if he just opened his eyes to the wider continent. I hope we get Abdellaoue though he's quality.

just a search on google reckons swansea made a £3million bid last week. as i said this has come from a wba fan who doesnt really no much himself but he was pretty adament that he knows they were close to tying this up the weekend

just a search on google reckons swansea made a £3million bid last week. as i said this has come from a wba fan who doesnt really no much himself but he was pretty adament that he knows they were close to tying this up the weekend

Fair play that could be why they went for Lukaku instead? Would work well within our budget and style of play PL's trying to implement!!!

i doubt fletcher will be on the same salary as RVP though :)
He would if Ellis Short let him. :lol:

Knowing MON he won't be miles off

your both probably right hehe. i wonder how the sunderland fans are taking it...

He would if Ellis Short let him. :lol:

Knowing MON he won't be miles off

your both probably right hehe. i wonder how the sunderland fans are taking it...

Probably mixed feelings.. Fletcher is a good player so they will be delighted about that, but £14 million is not going to go down well at all.

:lol: at MON.

Taking a side that was below us to well above us and now improving them.

What a clearing in the woods!!

People are laughing at the price tag, not the actual player.

Also, MON taking Sunderland above us has just as much to do with McLeish being shit and dragging us down.

Been told that lambert still has interest in ayala at norwich, but wants to see him come through preseason and the first few games of the season before making a formal bid. The lad had a terrible injury last season

MYSTERYMAN - david murphy at blues?

Anyone for ivan klasnic? would be worth a year deal

Been told that lambert still has interest in ayala at norwich, but wants to see him come through preseason and the first few games of the season before making a formal bid. The lad had a terrible injury last season

MYSTERYMAN - david murphy at blues?

Anyone for ivan klasnic? would be worth a year deal

Ayala has gone Forest. Fancy making anything else up?