General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone on the comments section on astonvilla news and views has said that we have had a bid accepted for adam johnson, and been told by one of the villa staff. Could there be truth in this?

Along with the other 245652562354 times that its been said. Yes, yes it bloody well could be the truth.

Someone on the comments section on astonvilla news and views has said that we have had a bid accepted for adam johnson, and been told by one of the villa staff. Could there be truth in this?

Along with the other 245652562354 times that its been said. Yes, yes it bloody well could be the truth.

But with the manager saying no bids are in for players - I suspect that it's bullshit.

If a man has the technology to place a car the size of a mini on the planet mars......whats to say Warnock won't have a good game on saturday ?

If I had the time I would create a gif of some NASA astronauts pissing themselves.

If a man has the technology to place a car the size of a mini on the planet mars......whats to say Warnock won't have a good game on saturday ?

onion_news395_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

vs.

stephen-warnock-57511075.jpg

....maybe we could hook Warnock up with some sort of bionic NASA brain to compute his positioning and decision-making?

If I had the time I would create a gif of some NASA astronauts pissing themselves.

TheBulldogBreed02.jpg

But with the manager saying no bids are in for players - I suspect that it's bullshit.

He's not exactly going to say otherwise is he