General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did we last sign someone after 6pm ? Genuine question.

Yesterday at three minutes past 7!

We announced the signing of King Carlos at about 10 - 11 oclock at night

and tesco's doesnt close till 10ish anyway

were truly dancing with the dead men of the prem league.. dont expect large crownds randy..hope you happy with 15,000.

And so it begins, can hear the knives being sharpened already, will reserve judgement until staurday but it aint looking good is it!!

were truly dancing with the dead men of the prem league.. dont expect large crownds randy..hope you happy with 15,000.

:bang: We'll get 20,000 plus with season ticket holders alone!

So the curtain comes down on another barren day. Like previous windows, that David Craig bloke on Sky is really starting to annoy me. Absolute bell end.

I'm confused. Is "bell end" part of your comment, or is that your signature?

:)

So the curtain comes down on another barren day. Like previous windows, that David Craig bloke on Sky is really starting to annoy me. Absolute bell end.

I'm confused. Is "bell end" part of your comment, or is that your signature?

:)

4498158_700b_v1.jpg

Even with a signing or two tommorrow, I still think we'll be short in a few areas, maybe not in terms of numbers for once but certainly in genuine premier league quality. God help us when he inevitably get 4-5 injuries all at the same time.

Can see some decent spending in January, similar to the last time we were fighting relegation and Bent suddenly appeared...