General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sell to buy FFs. Do those complaining about this supposed policy actually want to keep Hutton and warnock or do you think it would be a rather good idea to flog them?

As to playing Makoun because he is our player, bit difficult that when he hasn't even turned up and can't get a work permit. The fact you do not realise this preferring to infer it is some shipping out of a quality player does not help give credence to your other points

Richard

Major problem is hutton and warnock are so shit they wouldnt make it in the blue square prem think villa should terminate both and pay there contract ups we have paid for shit managers to join and leave so lets just bin the idiots off

absolutely we didnt put a loan bid infor lukaku from chelsea disgusted infact PF dont give a shit just like randy dont I could exept anaything even relegation to just have that feeling that we as fans are respected and every decision is to satsfy us bottom line is lerner mugs us off and we as the saying goes " THE CUSTOMER IS KING"

Richard

Major problem is hutton and warnock are so shit they wouldnt make it in the blue square prem think villa should terminate both and pay there contract ups we have paid for shit managers to join and leave so lets just bin the idiots off

Would probably cost 10 million + to pay off Warnock and Hutton after loyalty bonuses etc. Might eat into the transfer budget a bit?

CZECHLAD

we really needed to have afresh squad with new players all starting to gel and get ready for a great season, instead bring in 5 let 6 go, we have KEA and Holman as newies both internatinals so PL experience is irrelevant. I want deadline day to get heree quick I want to know what tools we have

absolutely we didnt put a loan bid infor lukaku from chelsea disgusted infact PF dont give a shit just like randy dont I could exept anaything even relegation to just have that feeling that we as fans are respected and every decision is to satsfy us bottom line is lerner mugs us off and we as the saying goes " THE CUSTOMER IS KING"

I feel embarrased that I responded to your previous post after reading this.

Richard

Would probably cost 10 million + to pay off Warnock and Hutton after loyalty bonuses etc. Might eat into the transfer budget a bit?

The this is a utter utter joke and heads need to roll the fact is we had NRC spend 8mi and let him go for 0 we had King Carlos and he went for 0 we signed warnock for 9m that makes me wanna cry higher management should be made accountable and hold there hands up were a shambles and Lambert is the only good thing we got

Richard

The this is a utter utter joke and heads need to roll the fact is we had NRC spend 8mi and let him go for 0 we had King Carlos and he went for 0 we signed warnock for 9m that makes me wanna cry higher management should be made accountable and hold there hands up were a shambles and Lambert is the only good thing we got

Transfer window hasn't closed yet, chill your bean and calm down for your health if nothing else!

I see Savage tips us to be relegated. Say what you like about the guy but he has a point. We were lucky to survive last year and the squad hasn't changed much. I'm worried.
He really doesn't. The squad has improved marginally, but the big difference is that we've gone from having one of the worst Premier League managers in McLeish to a good manager in Lambert. Even last season we STILL didn't get relegated. What makes people think it's on the cards this season?

Negativity just seems to be the default VT position.

some of the comments on here are slightly... well i dont really have a good word for it hehe. some people complaining bids werent made for a certain player, others saying were DOOMED and so on.

Lambert is rebuilding the squad, when a squad needs a overhaul like ours its not going to be done in one window, we are not working with an unlimited budget or a budget as high as other clubs thats just something we have to accept.

Lambert will want to form the squad in a way which suits his tactics, tactics we dont really know much about, so how can we sit here and say its outrageous he hasnt signed or made bids for certain players?

It will take time, it will be a rocky ride this season no doubt, but thats footie for you. Next season well have a better understanding on who will be able to do what on the pitch and more players can be brought in where they are needed. Buying lots of players now could just end up meaning we will end up with more beyes and in 2 - 3 season we will be in the same possition as we are now. We have to learn from our misstakes and build a squad a bit more carefully this time.

I for one will enjoy this season alot more than the last two, even if we get smashed in a couple of games, which we will. (even if i am slightly worried about certain aspects hehe)

Richard

We all love Lambert at the moment. I assure you this can change fast. I hope it doesnt but the love and hope the fans have for our new manager is remarkable considering the season hasn't even started. I remember the same kind of admiration for MON in his first season. He could do no wrong.

I dont see the panic. For me, this season will be equal to O'neill's first season. A pretty average squad but a solid base to build upon. Its the beginning of a long journey and shouldn't be viewed as some sort of make or break season. First Lambert must steady the ship and begin to stamp his authority not only on the squad but the club as a whole.

I'm not sure if it's because people see the likes of Man City and Chelsea and expect a quick fix with a fuckton of money spent but I'm happy for this season to be about getting us playing some good football, maybe a cup run and hopefully a mid to top half finish.

The thing with MoN's first season was that the opportunity to have a proper summer transfer window wasn't there.

im just a fan like the rest that just cannot undersand the logic behind the slow approach to transfers we all know we need them the longer you leave it the more chance of a problem signing them and the time running out, imagine the scenario we get to deadline day and misss out on 3 signings because the times run out I will be furious