General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warnock needs to go however he won't he will just sit out his deal as will Dunne and Collins, there on stupid amounts at VP. Hence why Warnock had a chance to go to Liverpool, he turned it down due to ££££

that was Luke Young

And Warnock in the Jan Transfer Window under Houllier. KD wanted him back but his wages scuppered the move.

Yeah that would perhaps explain Warnocks antics in the 3 games which were all post jan

Been told Lambert is looking at Dani Pacheco. If true told LFC would be looking for £1.5-2m for him. Not from my mate who usually tells me stuff who I trust completely, from someone else, but because lambert did take him to Norwich there may be some truth in it so therefore thought I'd pass it on in good faith.

Been told Lambert is looking at Dani Pacheco. If true told LFC would be looking for £1.5-2m for him. Not from my mate who usually tells me stuff who I trust completely off someone else but because lambert did take him to Norwich there may be some truth in it so therefore thought I'd pass it on in good faith.

hmmm not sure about him - he's never really impressed has he from his time anywhere?

Warnock needs to go however he won't he will just sit out his deal as will Dunne and Collins, there on stupid amounts at VP. Hence why Warnock had a chance to go to Liverpool, he turned it down due to ££££

that was Luke Young

And Warnock in the Jan Transfer Window under Houllier. KD wanted him back but his wages scuppered the move.

was linked with a loan but dont think they even had an offer accepted

I think the ITK's are being a bit defensive

We enjoy the "inside info" however when it's wrong, you should willingly accept a bit of banter

Julie isn't claiming to be ITK. She is passing on speculation from people claiming to be ITK on Twitter. That's what the thread is for, speculation and discussing it.

I don't think Julie has said that deals are definitely being done, just passing on Twitter info. People seem to be giving her a hard time for it.

It's just my view and for the record I haven't given JulieB any stick

My bit of ITK I put out there was correct yet I got abuse :-) !!

So what it's all banter, no need to be overly defensive

yes but we've gone from not very credible speculation threads from the press and media to utter finger in the air nonsense from Twitter, in an ideal world you'd keep the two threads separate - easier said than done.

Twitter has just increased the amount of crap being spouted out there, but some people like that kinda thing so it has a place i guess. I would prefer we went back to a speculation thread that has posts about speculation from a select list of approved media sources and all twitter banter was banned from that thread.

Then give a separate thread to Twitter nonsense, the two shouldn't mix!

Pacheco was amazing at some U19 International competition a couple of years back. Finished top scorer of the tournament and was just head and shoulders above everyone else there.

he done okay during his loan spell at Norwich but wasn't really given a real go. Most of his appearances were from the bench.

If he is given a proper chance he'll be a good player. Very skillful and knows here the goal is.

ITK legend strikes again:

Dave Beeston‏@mini_beest

I'm in the understanding Brahimi is wanted by Villa BUT I also know that other clubs are after him too & wants to talk to them...But tbh I'd expect Brahimi to be a Villa player v soon.

That's that then. In the bag :)

We enjoy the "inside info" however when it's wrong, you should willingly accept a bit of banter

When has it been wrong so far?

Dave Beeston‏@mini_beest

I'm in the understanding Brahimi is wanted by Villa BUT I also know that other clubs are after him too & wants to talk to them...But tbh I'd expect Brahimi to be a Villa player v soon.

The ever reliable mini beest. According to him we were signing David Villa in January! No joke.

When has it been wrong so far?

Whittingham ?

Dave Beeston‏@mini_beest

The ever reliable mini beest. According to him we were signing David Villa in January! No joke.

Not at all surprised by that. Loves jumping on any rumour going and making himself look like he's in the middle of the story. Priceless at times.

Not to say that these players will indeed sign of course, but the transfer window hasn't even been open for a week yet, so correct me if I'm wrong, but these players linked with us could still sign theoretically? So therefore, no ITK has been proved wrong just yet.

Another one the ITKs said was nailed on.

Can we now create a list of ITK balderdash?

Honestly, I'd trust The Mirror before these so called ITKs and their attention seeking garbage.

It's a speculation thread. What would you rather if people hear stuff they shouldn't post??!!

Oh wait a minute...............

Shame that ...what you going to speculate about then?

If signings don't land... so what?............It's normally cos the deal isn't right regarding £££££S

Or the deal was never happening in the first place.

Funny how the ITKs also didn't predict Lowton or El Ahmadi, or Guzan resigning, but they can be as precise to say "Clyne had a verbal agreement" utter tosh.

Do you feel big and clever now?? you hero

Your reaction is utter tosh mate. It's very very simple - if you dont like it - dont read it.

I for one enjoy reading every bit of tosh that comes out, it's interesting, and makes the transfer window fun. If it doesnt come off it doesnt come off...what's the big drama?

Keep it coming JulieB

Yeah, that really makes sense, if you don't like it don't read it.

How exactly will I know what the post contains if I don't read it?

Stop trying to act smart, because that's a ridiculous thing to say.

You are here to make friends and influence people arent you?

I will give you a clue, read the thread title in the first instance, then, if you see "twitter" in any of the posts, feel free to ignore them.

Personally, I think its entertaining and dont put too much stock in what is said. In that way, I dont use it to persecute people who post information that may not come to pass.

Football is a transient business and we have already seen one transfer disappear because an agent tried to play both sides against he middle. Just treat it as it is, entertainment and not gospel and life will be much easier.

keep posting JulieB, I dont use twitter due to travelling overseas a lot, therefore, you are my route to gossip!!! :winkold: