General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the need to sign one player at the 10 - 12 mill mark on rediculous wages when we can get in 3 - 4 for that amount and boost the squad depth we are weak in many area's especially defence

I like what Lambert is doing i really do he is bolstering the weak squad we have with both talented youngsters and foreign gems

We would only need one of these gems to come good and resell him on for 3 times the price to recoup the money on any duds he signs using this method anyway

Oh dear chaps -

TheAgent007 ‏@TheAgent0071

Alan Hutton will be leaving Aston Villa Football Club shortly. #AVFC

Alan Hutton close to signing for a new Premiership Team. #AVFC #EFC #FFC

@JamesNursey @MirrorFootball Apparently Lambert has told Hutton - not to bother returning to the club. #AVFC #EFC #FFC

I'm a respected ITK. I informed you all of our new sponsor Genting before it was announced so you should all listen to me.

At this moment in time I know absolutely bugger all about who we are going to sign.

Thanks

Amo

Why the need to sign one player at the 10 - 12 mill mark on rediculous wages when we can get in 3 - 4 for that amount and boost the squad depth we are weak in many area's especially defence

I like what Lambert is doing i really do he is bolstering the weak squad we have with both talented youngsters and foreign gems

We would only need one of these gems to come good and resell him on for 3 times the price to recoup the money on any duds he signs using this method anyway

I agree mate and i like the way Lambert is working, but there is a massive difference between having 2 or 3 decent squad players and 1 very good 1st team starter.

Yes we need the depth and i would like to see maybe another 2 players on the par of what has come in so far, but also a marquee signing that everyone would agree would instantly improve the 1st team.

PL seems to be getting a lot of credit based on players we are linked too. If you think back MON was linked to a lot of players too and most of it came to nothing. I'm also very optimist but I think we should reserve judgement on PL's signing until a) we actually sign them, and B) we see them play.