General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

West Ham co-owner Sullivan tweeted this on the 3rd

Jack Sullivan ‏@jsullivanwhu Say SADLY the player we hoped to sign has failed a medical, so we've had to turn him down.We now press on with other targets. #C0YI #whufc

West Ham fans on their forums aren't sure who it is, think it could be somebody called Mangane.. it's possible it could be Clyne?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Sullivan ‏@jsullivanwhu Say SADLY the player we hoped to sign has failed a medical, so we've had to turn him down.We now press on with other targets. #C0YI #whufc

West Ham fans on their forums aren't sure who it is, think it could be somebody called Mangane.. it's possible it could be Clyne?

Pretty sure that is Mangane yeah, he failed a medical a couple of days ago with West Ham.

Apparently it WASN'T Clyne!...

Robert sullivan ‏@robwale76

@jsullivanwhu please please please say it wasn't clone that failed the medical!

Robert sullivan ‏@robwale76

@robwale76 @jsullivanwhu clyne not clone :)

Jack Sullivan ‏@jsullivanwhu

@robwale76 no

Saw reports this morning that Lassana Diarra is available from Real Madrid, I would take him in an instant, add some steel to the midfield.

Might as well try to get Messi whilst we are at it.

I think he is still under contract so there would probably be a transfer fee involved

Saw reports this morning that Lassana Diarra is available from Real Madrid, I would take him in an instant, add some steel to the midfield.

Might as well try to get Messi whilst we are at it.

I think he is still under contract so there would probably be a transfer fee involved

Yes, he might be quite pricey and Rory Delap has a long throw.

Real Mallorca defender Ivan Ramis has set his sights on a move to England. Ramis, 27, has been linked with Aston Villa and Sunderland and told AS: "This could be the ideal moment to make a change and the Premier League is a destination that appeals because I like the football there.

"I want to have more challenges, more dreams and to play in the English league would be an important step for me."

As MattyG pointed out, if the other linked team are Sunderland I'd say it's a one horse race as we all know MONs reach doesnt go that far unless he saw him play while doing punditry for the beeb.