General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people going to moan if I mention that the Chairman of Palace has tweeted about Clyne tonight?

PLEASE LOOK AWAY NOW IF IT OFFENDS!

J@JackAnderton1

@CEO4TAG Clyne going West ham?

Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG

@JackAnderton1 Hi Jack, lots of rumours but no contact between the clubs , I'm a reliable source

Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG

@WHUFC_News @JackAnderton1 Your club can speak to the player direct and even sign him at which point the fee would be decided by a tribunal

Steve Parish ‏@CEO4TAG

@WHUFC_News @JackAnderton1 But they arn't

I was told last night Villa as far as they are concerned have a verbal agreement with Clyne to sign him

- if he signs for Spam or anyone else then it will be down to his agents procuring something different.

I love you Julie - Keep them coming!

Dan Gosling LOL

No thanks.

Why?

I didn't post the response but for me any small inklings of promise he has shown rarely are out weighed by his attitude and the way he burned Everton when he left. I never saw Gosling's version but Moyes has always been pretty straight forward and direct when he actually speaks. His account of the Gosling exit and the fact they got no money because they took his word left a bad taste for me and I'm not a Toffee.

Has Gael Bigirimana been mentioned yet? Newcastle and Villa are interested in this 18 years old Coventry player.

"The youngster capped off an impressive breakthrough season by winning the Football League Apprentice of the Year and the Coventry City Community Player of the Year award."

Impressive.

No way to Dan Gosling, can't see anything in that though. Hardly had a look in at Newcastle, I remember seeing him doing absolutely nothing when Villa's reserves trounced Newcastle's reserves 4-0 at Villa Park earlier this year.

Are we going to make any "big" signings this summer? £8 million upwards signings?

Has Gael Bigirimana been mentioned yet? Newcastle and Villa are interested in this 18 years old Coventry player.

"The youngster capped off an impressive breakthrough season by winning the Football League Apprentice of the Year and the Coventry City Community Player of the Year award."

Impressive.

My dad is a Cov City fan ( I know ) and quite often gets freebies to the games. I've been down a few times with him and always been quite impressed with Bigirimana. Tidy on the ball but a little rash in the tackle at times, reminds me a bit of Makoun actually.

Looks like Newcatle and are getting him but I'd be suprised if he gets anywhere near their first team anytime soon, imagine he'll be loaned out straight away.

I kinda hope we sign lowton - i trust villaonsea will be first to order a shirt with his name on......

Hes looking the most likely arrival - based on the highly unscientific approach of column inches !!!

Hes looking the most likely arrival - based on the highly unscientific approach of column inches!!!

Gosh, if you know the guy that well, you should be able to just ask him if he's coming.

is that 1 joke or 2 ?