General Transfer speculation thread with guff from Twitter

TrentVilla

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes looks like Clyne has chosen to stay in London & move to Wet Spam!

Link? Or just more rumours?

We must have someone else lined up. Maybe AVB is spending millions on every position at Spurs and we are getting Naughton. Good buy for West Ham if true.

We must have someone else lined up. Maybe AVB is spending millions on every position at Spurs and we are getting Naughton. Good buy for West Ham if true.

Moose from Talksport reckons they have him in the bag! shame that.

Its always looked like West Ham, proven ITK's and the media haven't even mentioned us. Only vague, unproven, Villa ITK's have linked him with us. If its true he's a West Ham then that could clinch it. But I feel he could have gone to a better club than West Ham, whether thats Villa or not so im not bitter about it. He has potential to be one of Englands best Right Backs, could have gone somewhere better than WHUFC if true.

Naughton should be option number two, or if we're thinking of battling Newcastle for De Jong, I wouldnt be against battling them for Debuchy! lol

Moose from Talksport reckons they have him in the bag! shame that.

He's a West Ham fan and he constantly bullshits and links them to players they aren;t getting. I do think West Ham will sign him but Moose's word is generally utter bull.

Yes looks like Clyne has chosen to stay in London & move

to Wet Spam!

Of course wages/signing on fee might be a factor as well I would think. These days players move where there agents tell them to.

If it's true & Clyne plumps for Bubble blowing Landan.....

Wonder if Lambert will go in for Naughton or maybe Gunter who he was chasing when he was at Norwich?

So Villaonsea, who do you think we'll buy with our remaining £5m'ish transfer budget.

not sure, had one name but gone very quiet. Wont beat around the bush that man was daniel ayala. Could still happen but it wasnt from my reliable source, so didnt menton it on here.

I would just like to confirm the the thread was deleted in error as the guilty party was trying to delete some specific shit from twitter and deleted all of the shit from twitter. It's still on twitter if anyone is desperate to read shit. New shit will be copied from twitter into this new thread.

I meant "accurate news from an source near the club/player/bookie" by the word "shit".

No I didn't.