Brett Holman

ozvillafan

Yeah can sell us selling him to a Palace or Hull.

Showed good form in August/September and over xmas but been hopeless since 8-0, think he came on against WBA and didn't even touch the ball so I'd let him go if there's a suitable offer.

Holman's a bag of shit, hopefully we ship him out this window.

Harsh. He's no pele but hes better than Al Ahmakdi and the Irish slap head . He's also better than Albs .

Keep as squad back up for 12 months.

Harsh. He's no pele but hes better than Al Ahmakdi and the Irish slap head . He's also better than Albs .

Keep as squad back up for 12 months.

Please can you spell our players names properly it's kinda annoying-El Ahmadi!!

At 29 he can hardly trap a ball and find a shirt that's 5 yards in front of him. He's cack and really optimises the legacy of McLeish.

Yeah still harsh, like I say he's far from the worst of the bunch and at least he puts a shift in

I quite liked Holman, always closed down the opposition defence and on a few occasions we really benefited from this. One of Benteke's goals against Liverpool came from Holman taking the ball from a Liverpool player in their own half. Always put a lot of work in and has a cracking shot on him. Would be good to keep as a squad player but I think he'd rather have first team football, he's an important player for Australia so will need to be playing.

Yes he puts in a shift but he's amongst the worst technically that I've ever seen wear the shirt.

I'm guessing you don't get to the games. Some of the abuse you are giving the guy is out of line and you should wind your neck in

I have to say he's pretty poor technically, not great at passing or controlling the ball.

Does have a blinding shot on him though (Norwich Away in the cup & QPR away were both great goals!) 

As I said, he's not technically great but in ways makes up for it. He's done more in his cameos this year than Ireland has in 4 years for example.

He's a decent squad player at our stage as a squad / team in development .

In the same way Chris Sutton was appropriate in MON year 1

Yes he puts in a shift but he's amongst the worst technically that I've ever seen wear the shirt.

I'm guessing you don't get to the games. Some of the abuse you are giving the guy is out of line and you should wind your neck in

LOL

• Like 1

Dunne

Shameful

After what you said about Dunne the other day I don't think you've really got a right to comment.

Dunne ? The man who took a year off on the piss and hey ho is miraculously fit for tomorrow ??

Do one son !

• Like 1

Â