Anniversary

omariqy

Hi guys,

It is my 1 year wedding anniversary next week and I am really struggling to organise something. I tried to organise a 2 day break to Disneyland Paris as she loves Theme parks but the price is ridicolous. I tried to organise a skydive but they are not open that day. I have tried booking short breaks abroad but the prices are ridicolous. Not sure what to do, want to do something fun and spontaneous. Any ideas?

Bunch of flowers for 1 year surely ..your a bloke she will be impressed that you even remembered the date :-)

Don't go doing anything stupid now and ruining it for the rest of us

Hey, I've got this coming up soon too. The first year anniversary is meant to be paper (or cotton - depends where you read) so maybe something along these lines. Maybe a ticket to somewhere.... my missus loves musicals (which I hate) so I think I'm getting here a ticket for a show eg. Paper. Its Easy and wont break the bank. The other thing you could do is a photo book of photo's from when you first met until now - again paper and not going to break the bank. One of these plus a meal out and your laughing!

Yeah i'll get her a pad...an iPad...huh whos with me?

I am actually getting her an engraved leather bound book. The plan is to have a picture each year on that day along with some words. I've started it with a pic from the wedding and our vows. How good is that? I impressed myself.

I am actually getting her an engraved leather bound book. The plan is to have a picture each year on that day along with some words. I've started it with a pic from the wedding and our vows. How good is that? I impressed myself.

Bloody good idea which has duly being pinched! :):D

Pretend you're a vampire. Women love that kinda shit too by all accounts.

Yeah or buy a copy of Fifty Shades of Ghey, or what ever it's called? PAPER back version obviously.

Â