US Tour Info

TheSufferingVilla

Please dear Mods let this reside here for a little bit. Need to get the info out!

Attention fans travelling to the Villa games here in the US. Good news, Villa supporters clubs stateside have been working with the Villa and the respective MLS teams to arrange pubs, buses and general mayhem around the matches. The most up to date details are on the Aston Villa America Facebook Page. We have also launched a new site with a **** load on good info: AstonVillaUSA.org.

Philly:

It's going to be a bit mental. the day before the game we are travelling out to the stadium for an open training session with the team followed by an opportunity to greet the players and staff. This will then be followed by a supporters match on the pitch in PPL Park against the Philly Union fans before a pissup back in the City. Match day the Philly lads are sorting out a pre and post match pissup and may be running a bus or two from the pub to the match. Check the site and Facebook for more details.

Chicago:

So far the Chicago boys have arranged busses to take Villa fans to the stadium outside Chicago from a pub on the North Side where the Chicago Villans will be hosting the official pre and post match pissup which will feature a charity auction and hopefully some special guests from the Villa.

There's already 57 bus seats taken so be sure to secure your own before they are all gone. Latest details again on facebook

Portland:

Not many from the East Coast going West and we have heard **** all from the lads on the Pacific Coast. Right now we are recommending Villa fans rendevouz at the Bitter End Pub.

Let me know if you've any questions, will be propagating the site around Twitter on Tuesday afternoon and will hopefully be able to catch most of the lads travelling from Brum and beyond with the key info.

Please dear Mods let this reside here for a little bit. Need to get the info out!

It's in the right place. As long as people use the matchday forums for matchday stuff.

Just to follow up on the original post......

The California Villa supporters club have arranged a 'get togther' with the Timbers Army before the Portland game for all Villa fans interested....

4pm-7pm AVFC Fans + Timbers Army

The Bitter End Pub (http://www.portlandbitterend.com/) 1981 West Burnside Street, Portland, OR 97209 (971) 222-2000

Hello ..

But I want to know when exacty is the Portland game ?

Tuesday July 24th.

The team will probably arrive on Sunday and leave he day after the game.

Tickets in Villa section available from....

Pat Rice

Ticket Sales Account Executive

Portland Timbers

P: 503.553.5442

Hello ..

Hello ..

But I want to know when exacty is the Portland game ?

Tuesday July 24th.

The team will probably arrive on Sunday and leave he day after the game.

Tickets in Villa section available from....

Pat Rice

Ticket Sales Account Executive

Portland Timbers

P: 503.553.5442

Thanks .. I don't think I could make it because I'm going back before that ..

But thanks anyway .. ^^

Anyone got suggestions for the Phillie match, I was going to drive down from NYC with the family, so rules out the drinking sesh. But if anyone has arranging a bus from NYC I'd love to do it right.

slightly OT but I'll be in Philadelphia on the 25th ... any locals know if i'll be able to catch the Everton game in a bar somewhere ?

(oh and new Orleans on the 18th if we have any NO Villa fans on here ? )

Â