Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

The transfer of El Ahmadi back to Feyenoord should be completed today according to https://twitter.com/Mkrabby

Journalist from Voetbal International in The Netherlands.

Clasie wordt met nieuwe contract een van de best verdienende spelers in Nederland. Komst El Ahmadi hoopt #Feyenoord vandaag af te ronden

He was no Gareth Barry or Milner but he cost a few million and in a difficult period in our history played his part in keeping us in this league. Which let's face it with everything that has gone on over the past few years, with cost cutting and the loss of established platers, is all you could hope for. For me that is decent value for money.

Thanks KEA.

• Like 4

The transfer of El Ahmadi back to Feyenoord should be completed today according to https://twitter.com/Mkrabby

krabby_normal.jpgMartijn Krabbendam @Mkrabby · 52 min

Clasie wordt met nieuwe contract een van de best verdienende spelers in Nederland. Komst El Ahmadi hoopt #Feyenoord vandaag af te ronden

Translate That nonsense

BeNeFoot @BeNeFoot 2m

NEWS: Algemeen Dagblad says El Ahmadi is no longer an Aston Villa player and has signed a three year deal at Feyenoord.

The transfer of El Ahmadi back to Feyenoord should be completed today according to https://twitter.com/Mkrabby

krabby_normal.jpgMartijn Krabbendam @Mkrabby · 52 min

Translate That nonsense

Basically says Clasie will be signing the biggest contract in Holland for Feyenoord and El Ahmadi will be finalised today.

Wonder what the fee was

Have to say that KEA and Sylla out and the midfield options now including the additions of Cleverly and Sanchez seems to be an upgrade in an area of the pitch we were crying out for it

Wonder what the fee was

Have to say that KEA and Sylla out and the midfield options now including the additions of Cleverly and Sanchez seems to be an upgrade in an area of the pitch we were crying out for it

The fee Aston Villa will receive from Feyenoord for midfielder Karim El Ahmadi is rumoured to be 700.000 euros.

Good luck Karim. Nobody can doubt that you always gave you best for our club and helped us to secure survival.

I always thought he shirked challenges myself and I'm delighted he's on his way out. Awful player.

didnt he have the most tackles per game for Villa last season?

• Like 3

Good luck Karim. Nobody can doubt that you always gave you best for our club and helped us to secure survival.

I always thought he shirked challenges myself and I'm delighted he's on his way out. Awful player.

Completely untrue.

• Like 1

Â