Karim El Ahmadi

Feyenoord

I don't care if he stays or goes but he strikes me as the kinda guy who wants to be playing week in week out so the idea of him fighting for a place and not being 1st choice probably means he wants out

I like him as an option off the bench and a decent enough replacement if someone gets injured but he is a bit limited at this level.  I'd be happy enough if he stayed but also won't cry if he leaves. He had a decent enough season last year and scored a couple of really important goals.

He's a decent squad filler, but I won't be too bothered if he leaves. His best role is when he hassles the opponents, buy you would now hope that Sanchez will do that job better. Considering that we have KEA, Sanchez, Westwood, Delph, Cole, Richardson, Gardner & Herd fighting for 2 or 3 midfield positions, KEA and Herd are the two that I wouldn't mind leaving.

No, in fact he's quite good, albeit at quite a specific role. I'd definitely like to keep him, because he's proven his worth in games, often away from home, against the top teams. However, I guess there's a chance he might be fairly unwilling to accept a role where he only plays 10 or 12 league games this season. 

Hes ok, but if he goes, and we bring in, say Dembele, then that would be a definate improvement.

We have too many average players atm, and need to improve the quality.

KEA is like Westwood, Herd, GG, average at best, we only need 1 or 2 of them, and better players in front of them, Sanchez and Delph is a reasonable midfield.

If a replacement comes in, then I don't think we would miss him terribly.

He's a decent hand who generally uses the ball well and hassles opponents, but with all of our squad fit I doubt he would even get a game off the bench.

Good luck to him though if the story is true.

If we can sign another midfielder, like Ki (or equivalent) then I'd let him go. Otherwise keep him and tell him to fight for his place 

He's always been a solid squad player and I don't expect that role to change. Never good enough to be regular but can step in and do a decent job.

This. I find myself agreeing with you a fair bit lately Dr. Bizzaro world! ;)

There will be injuries, this is a squad game. He will be needed. If not him, somebody of his ilk. A jack off all trades midfielder who seems to me to be relatively happy being part of the squad. Unless the sun article has merit, stranger things have happened.

Â