Taken 2

Demitri_C

been a while since ive seen a film that splits people like taken

personally i thought it god awful, badly scripted, half way to being racist (that said it cant be sucking off america because neeson is irish :| ) IMO so bad i wouldnt have been surprised in segal had turned down the lead role because he found it cheesy

yet for some reason people love it

personally i thought it god awful, badly scripted, half way to being racist (that said it cant be sucking off america because neeson is irish ) IMO so bad i wouldnt have been surprised in segal had turned down the lead role because he found it cheesy

yet for some reason people love it

thats probably the reason ;)

I loved the first one. Can't understand how one can't like it. A story about a very real problem in Europe, trafficking, and for once a film with realistic fight scenes. Most of them.

Not sure I'm looking forward to the sequel, though. But I will watch it. After all it's Liam Neeson.

It's a revenge film. Find me a revenge film that isn't predictable.

Death Wish

Grand Torino

Half of Clint Eastwood films

Taken

the only one I can think of was that film Gerard Butler was in Law Abiding Citizen. A bitter sweet ending which you felt was just but some awesome brutal killing in it and he certainly made his point.

Revenge films are simple watching but gets the blood boiling (mainly in men) because you want the bad guys to get some seriously bad endings.

Death Wish

Grand Torino

Taken

the only one I can think of was that film Gerard Butler was in Law Abiding Citizen. A bitter sweet ending which you felt was just but some awesome brutal killing in it and he certainly made his point.

Revenge films are simple watching but gets the blood boiling (mainly in men) because you want the bad guys to get some seriously bad endings.

Depends on the movie/bad guy. I didn't want Butler to be beaten, it was too predictable. Also, I was seriously pissed of at the ending of Deathproof when Kurt Russell is killed.

Death Wish

Grand Torino

Taken

Depends on the movie/bad guy. I didn't want Butler to be beaten, it was too predictable. Also, I was seriously pissed of at the ending of Deathproof when Kurt Russell is killed.

well that's 2 films I don't need to watch now :-)

Yes they do, but then they are amongst the most highly anticipated films of recent years. With respect to Dem, I would suggest that Taken 2 possibly is not, other than by him of course!

seems there are more than one fan :mrgreen:

one shit revenge film was the one withn kevin bacon where his wife and kid gets killed and he gets his revenge and kills him then the killers brother comes after hima nd he loses so much more for teh revenge cant remember what it wa scalled, but it was pants and depressing

Â