Tickets

mrchnry

When i first asked the Ticket Office, the guy said apparently we had an maximum allocation of 4,000 ish - do you think we've sold all 4,000 tickets?

Also don't forget your toilet rolls to throw and balloons/scarves/streamers :D

For those planning to attend the game who haven't got tickets we have sold out our allocation but tickets will be available on the day in other parts of the ground although obviously not if your in colours.

Be aware though that they aren't opening all the ground for this one, some of the upper tiers are closed so if large numbers of Villa turn up without tickets they could be struggling.

What's the best stand to go in to prevent your head getting kicked in if you celebrate a Villa goal?

the villa end!

quote from H&V:

With regards to the Forest game, i have had the following email from the Nottingham Forest Ticket Office.

Thank you for your email enquiry.

I can confirm that supporters can purchase on the day of the game from the Brian Clough stand away ticket office.

There will be plenty of tickets made available and the office will be open from 1pm.

Kind Regards

Ticket Office.

...so the remaining 1500 tickets will be available on the day. great news and looks like common sense has prevailed!

Â