Euro 2012: Quarter finals

The_Rev

for me i wouldnt say all round best midfielder but a player who has done his job efficiently with little fuss is Motta always impresses me, Karagounis has done well considering he is past it

As for England vs Italy it is really strange that for 2 regular qualifiers of major tournaments they rarely meet in them

Ws gonna mention Motta. Also Brazil and Germany, 8 world cup wins between them and they have only ever met once. Strange

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for England vs Italy it is really strange that for 2 regular qualifiers of major tournaments they rarely meet in them

I was saying that the other day, the only time in a tournament i can remember playing Italy was Italia 90 3/4th place play off, which meant nothing.

That could quite easily be a photo, which just happens to show the 2 second where he wasnt working hard. Cameraman may of been very clever, just like that famous Holland Euro 96 photo.

That could quite easily be a photo, which just happens to show the 2 second where he wasnt working hard. Cameraman may of been very clever, just like that famous Holland Euro 96 photo.

Humour successfully removed :-/

Darida the czech youngster gets handed the start. Very interesting move by Bilek. Darida has tons of potential and is very similar to Rosicky in playing style so I hope this woks out.

Having a stir fry pre match then? :-)

Come on you Czechs!

This that and them! There are several VERY punchable faces in the Portuguese side and I want them out sharpish

Humour successfully removed :-/

He's good at that ;)

Â