Speculation: Massadio Haidara (Nancy)

VillaRoy

We'll never get anywhere signing a bunch of Nancy boys.

(badum tsh)

:clap:

Crikey, some folk are easily pleased!

sorry to generalise but on a whole villa fans seem to be a right miserable bunch. That's why a bit of light hearted humour cheered me up :)

As for this player I wouldn't mind if we signed him. Could be the next Evra!

On the other hand I know nothing of the guy so I couldn't care less if we didn't sign him.

What I do know is Warnock is crap and was a serious waste of money. Something I'm sure we all agree on. Sell him and anyone else to Sunderland and watch MON make them play like they are world beaters. How the hell does he do that??!!

If PL doesn't want him he won't sign, this is the same as Bradley we had a fee agreed but AM decided he didn't want him.

Thank god for that. He was terrible.

Ummm, Bradley had a great season in Italy, starting and playing holding midfielder. Curiously, just what we were lacking. Sorry to disagree, but IMO it was one of many daft decisions by AM.

will be an interesting summer :) and would mostly shut up the " ooooooh hes MON MkII will only buy british" bullcock!!!

Though it would prove he doesn't only buy british, I doubt it would shut up anyone. It would just be met with shouts of 'McLeish instigated it, not Lambert therefore blah blahh blahhhhhhhhhh'

:winkold:

If PL doesn't want him he won't sign, this is the same as Bradley we had a fee agreed but AM decided he didn't want him.

Not sure how you can determine that based on the little time he played. He had a blinder in Serie A this season and, it appears, will be sold to a bigger club for a good chunk of change.

Article about him, translated via Google:

Here

In Nancy, Jean Fernandez is particularly pleased with the performance of his left side, Massadio Haider, he sees very far.

Jean Fernandez has the usual form and leave the good young is one of the goals of his coaching. At the head of the AS Nancy Lorraine, who came out of the red zone after a series of eight matches without defeat, he can quietly prepare for the future. Among the points of satisfaction technician Nancy, the young left-back team, Massadio Haider , really like him. At 19, the player from the training center already has 15 games in Ligue 1 this season, and shows an astonishing maturity. According to an interview with the Eastern Republican , his coach's prediction was "a very bright future if he continues to work like that . "

"Thanks to the coach, I feel I've progressed"

After raising Yohan Mollo (2 goals, 5 assists in 14 games), Jean Fernandez is therefore working closely with Massadio Haidara. For him, his left rear already has a broader range to move to his position: " He is strong in the tackle, he goes fast, it has good technique and the icing on the cake, he even has a big ball striking. His left foot is not nearly as powerful as Taiwo I knew at OM ". For its part, the player who moved into the left corridor knows that he can learn a lot with his coach: " Thanks to the coach, I feel I have already progressed to the level of regularity, concentration and placement. The coach is always there to give valuable advice . "

Cookbooks Djamel Bakar

Performance on the field, this must Nancy stresses the success to his work in training, on the one hand, but also a perfect lifestyle. Specifying aspects of its daily on which he takes care to ensure, behind left tackle slips a little friendly with one of his partners: " The recovery, sleep, hydration and nutrition are crucial things to be successful on the field. But I'm still not as Djamel Bakar who buys outright cookbooks ".

"Maintain in earnest"

At 19, Haider has still a big room for improvement, and Jean Fernandez stressed the importance of its partners that surround it well. The player is being followed closely by Erik Mombaerts, who could call in Hopes fairly quickly. On the other hand, the Malian Federation is also interested in him. For now, focuses on the lateral end of the season for his club: " The maintenance is near, we hope to ensure the good against Caen on Sunday. Between the players, we set a goal to remain undefeated until 'at the end of the championship . "

He also apparently had the third highest dribble completion per game in Ligue 1, behind Jonathan Pitroipa and Eden Hazard. Sounds promising.

Not sure how you can determine that based on the little time he played. He had a blinder in Serie A this season and, it appears, will be sold to a bigger club for a good chunk of change.

Remind you of anyone?

Savo, Cahill, Crouch, Robbie Keane spring to mind.

What i'm apprehensive about is people knocking the signing just because it was agreed when Eck was about. If he's a good player and PL agrees I see no reason why not! I hope PL is not an egotistical bastard as per MON and refuse to sign him simply because it wasnt his work in the first place? (I doubt top rate football managers are really that thick or petit though......but wait :suspect: )

I am certain that neither Faulkner nor Lambert expect him to purchase players on the say so of board.

However by all accounts Eck and the scouts did a huge amount or work last year in locating good value up and coming players across Europe.

It is good to hear that that is not all been thrown in the bin.

Obviously Lambert will have his own ideas but no point in wasting all that work.

Don't know anything about the player. But if Faulkner is suggesting players for Lambert to buy - I will just say that I wouldn't expect Lambert to put up with that for very long.

Lambert probably likes it.. I mean it's not like Faulkner is buying them behind his back just letting him know who the previous manager was interested in. For all we know McLeish was lining up some real gems, if Lambert can benefit from that then great.

Â