Cancel Sky Sports

AstonMartin82

I couldn't live without Sky. I think they do a good job too. Specially for football. Though, I weren't around before "Sky's Premier League" so I know no better.

Just wait until the new TV deal kicks in, watch the game grow further away from the fans. A tenfold increase in money, that's just bonkers tbh, just when the game was starting to tighten its belt as well...

I would cancel it and could live without the football no problem, if there was any games I wanted to watch I would just go round me mom n dads to see it

only problem is that I love the boxing and couldnt go without that, I only have sky sports 1 but I am thinking about cancelling it anyway just to save a couple of quid

Just wait until the new TV deal kicks in, watch the game grow further away from the fans. A tenfold increase in money, that's just bonkers tbh, just when the game was starting to tighten its belt as well...

its not a tenfold increase, that would be a 1000% increase.

Its a 70% increase.

I cancelled it in April due to my personal austerity measures - thought I wouldn't miss it as I still get SSN under the entertainmnet package but I do really miss Sky Sports and will definitely get it back if and when things improve.

• 11 months later...

Annual reminder to those that don't follow much other than the football... cancel your Sky Sports and ESPN package... I have and am saving around £30 a month for 3 months... better than a kick in the teeth...

Couldn't get Sky in my apartment in London, stupid buildings blocking the way. But we're moving now up to Shorditch where we can get it. Huzzah

I need it,

Football, Tennis, Rugby, Golf, F1 and also you get At the Races too.

Excellent package for the price for me. Mate is splitting the cost with me too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe the deal I got from Sky last week

As I was with o2 BB & phone, and they have just bought both of those o2 services, they are desperate to keep all the o2 customers moving over. They were offering a deal which gave o2 customers free internet, phone and basic TV for a year to keep them on

As I already had TV, they offered me; Free Sky TV for 9 months (I have pretty much every package), free Unlimited BB & weekend calls for 12 months & free line rental for 3 months. I've worked out I'm saving about £845 by taking this offer, if I was paying the full price for all those things

People say bad things about Sky, but they do offer decent deals to their customers

Â