Speculation : Simon Poulsen (AZ)

VillaRoy

For those who are saying he is a poor defender, do you think he is worse than Warnock?
I'm 45 and overweight, I havent played competitively for ages and I'd give it a better go than warnock

For those who are saying he is a poor defender, do you think he is worse than Warnock?
I'm 45 and overweight, I havent played competitively for ages and I'd give it a better go than warnock

Is this a cryptic way of saying Poulsen is better? Or are you seriously considering offering your services? :lol:

I don't think 'Well he's got to be better than Warnock' is really a good reason to be signing a player to be honest. That will just lead us to a position where a year down the line we are looking for a new left back saying 'Well he's got to be better than the current one'.

I don't think 'Well he's got to be better than Warnock' is really a good reason to be signing a player to be honest. That will just lead us to a position where a year down the line we are looking for a new left back saying 'Well he's got to be better than the current one'.

To be honest at the moment i'll take a quick fix on a free transfer. Can't imagine his wages will be through the rough having left AZ alkmaar not too long ago.

Ideally we'd buy a player who would be out LB for the long term but if money/wages are tight i'd take Poulsen

Â