SPECULATION: Daniel Ayala,Robert Snodgrass,Matt Phillips

Villan4Life

I hope Lambert has been briefed that he has about three weeks' honeymoon period before certain elements of the Internet community turn on him and start slagging him off for the payers he's bought/tactics he's using, etc.

Phillips is a fantastic talent, the type of player we should be nurturing on the budget we are (or at least should be) on. I don't know much about Snodgrass but I do know he's rated similarly by a friend of mine who I trust on such matters.

These are EXACTLY the type of signings I want.

Three weeks is far too long for a honeymoon period. I say get him out now when his stock is still high! :winkold:
Lambert out! Been here over a week and hasn't made a signing. Yet ;-)

Phillips is a fantastic talent, the type of player we should be nurturing on the budget we are (or at least should be) on. I don't know much about Snodgrass but I do know he's rated similarly by a friend of mine who I trust on such matters.

These are EXACTLY the type of signings I want.

I agree, Young and hungry, striving to prove themselves good enough for our club and in the premier league.

Phillips looks like a lively player and is certainly better than Allbrighton.

Snodgrass, Holt and Ayala would be very poor signings IMO

Three weeks is far too long for a honeymoon period. I say get him out now when his stock is still high! :winkold:
Lambert out! Been here over a week and hasn't made a signing. Yet ;-)

Yeah Richard who's getting the banners ready and who do we subscribe to? :)

One topic per player please, I will try and sort it out in a while (I'm a little busy for the next hour or so ) but if someone else wants to do it properly before I get a chance feel free, sorry but these multi player topics tend to get messy to read