Kevin MacDonald to leave Villa

wedge

Don't be naive folks

He's been pushed more than likely

"...more than likely"

You haven't a clue either way and claim people are being naive... You really do spout a constant stream of rubbish.

This, 8000 posts of guesswork and unfounded innuendo. Unbelievable! :lol:

after he had a taste of being the manager briefly, then working with the first team etc. he's probably looked at his options here after 17 years with PL coming in and thought he can best further his career elsewhere.

he did great work here over the years and that should be respected.

he did great work here over the years and that should be respected.

I have no doubt that it is romavillan,everyone will wish Kev all the best & Thank him for what he has done for Villa over the last 17 years.

Disappointed, but not surprised.He has ambition to be a manager, and good luck to him.17 years of success at youth/reserve level entitle him to the view that he has deserved a chance at the big time, and it has, good luck and thanks Kevin.

I would've liked to see him go back to doing what he does best with the reserves/kids. But if he wants to move into management then I wish him all the best.

I've seen nothing from him as temporary manager, or first team coach to say that could or should ever be at Villa.

All the best KMac

There is far too much sentiment that has manifested itself over recents years at VP and it has got in the way of success.Time for change and a ruthless streak to be brought in.

Best of luck Kevin, Thanks for your loyalty.

Right, now for business....I'm right behind you Paul.

Spot on. He has contributed enormously to our club but the time is right for change and I'm confident we'll flourish under PL.

it was speculated he threw his name in the hat for the manager's job after McCleish was sacked so maybe he decided he wanted to step up a level or two and doubted he could ever do this at Villa.

either way he deserves a chance somewhere and wish him all the best

Mat Kendrick ‏@MatKendrick

I'm led to believe the decision behind Kevin MacDonald's exit from #avfc was kind of 'mutual', although quite how mutual, I'm not sure

Backs up what I've said but thanks for the torrent of abuse

Oh & Trent yeah typo I meant Daniel not Dean

Not necessarily. What if Villa asked him to go back to the youth or the reserves and he thought it was too much of a step back? The board weren't kicking him out, just asking him to do a different job. He disagreed with it and asked to leave. Villa accept.

I'm led to believe the decision behind Kevin MacDonald's exit from #avfc was kind of 'mutual', although quite how mutual, I'm not sure

Your still serious? I cannot tell sorry..

he must be on the wind up again

Looks to me that K Mac just wants to try management from everything I've read

What absolute BS, CI you ready to jump on Lambert at the first oportunity, or just posting for effect.