The Aston Villa Chronicles Volume 1 & 2 (1874-1924)

brummybloke

they are moving out fast again, i ordered another one so my brother will be getting this for his birthday or xmas, it is a great set and even if you dont read them they still look great on the book case ( and may impress any bitches who think you read real books )

oh you can also get 8% cash back through quidco which would take the book down to around £9.30 including post and packaging

Mine arrived today. Ordered from the works website but it arrived with price stickers from the villa shop! Bit strange but never mind.

If the do sell out on the works website, they are selling them in the villa shop. £10 for the set.

In the mailer I just received from The Works it now has these down at £5.99.

use the following code

GAME15

for an extra 15% off, plus quidco and it brings it in delivered at £8.08 and you then get 8% cash back through quidco.

i ordered another one ( thats 3 sets now) 1 for me, 1 for brother and one for work mate

:P

• 2 months later...
He has a new Book coming out soon : Aston Villa: The First Superclub (or something like that)

Yep! :-)

Aston Villa : The First Superclub

(the story of Aston Villa, 1874-2012)

This club history is far more extensive than any other complete history (510 pages) and contains a great deal of new material to take the club's history up to the present day and Paul Lambert's appointment.

Please link to: http://www.lerwill-life.org.uk/astonvilla/superclub.htm

On that webpage you will see how you might be able to purchase the book for only £20 including local delivery costs.

• 2 weeks later...
He has a new Book coming out soon : Aston Villa: The First Superclub (or something like that)

Yep! :-)

Aston Villa : The First Superclub

(the story of Aston Villa, 1874-2012)

This club history is far more extensive than any other complete history (510 pages) and contains a great deal of new material to take the club's history up to the present day and Paul Lambert's appointment.

Please link to: http://www.lerwill-life.org.uk/astonvilla/superclub.htm

On that webpage you will see how you might be able to purchase the book for only £20 including local delivery costs.

My copy of this came this morning (signed as well !!) At first glance looks interesting

It's a shame he fell out with the club as it would have been great to have had 1924 onwards chronicled in the same way, which I presume wont happen now.

In fairness to the club, they did offer to support the publishing of a further volume or volumes immediately after my dismissal, but the dismissal (with my wife also unable to work) left me in a very bad state financially. Hence I had to fight the matter at the Employment Tribunal.

But the club is selling my latest full history, "The First Superclub". Please see http://www.lerwill-life.org.uk/astonvilla/superclub.htm

"He" thanks you most sincerely for the words of appreciation for "The Villa Chronicles". :-) As a long-term fan myself I thought that many other fans would appreciate those glimpses into the bygone past.

Â