Cully & Karsa Staying!

Wiz

As I said, I haven't seen anything official and it does seem unlikely to me.

The OP isn't a Troll either and we're asking him where he got this info.

Cheers for keeping us informed anyway. what do you make of Hughton? Good shout imo!

Very pleased but wish we didn't have to do it.

Hughton is a good shout, he will do well for you.

Did anyone really expect Norwich just to release them. Norwich are not fools, they know Culverhouse and Karsa will just come straight to B6 if they do. Norwich and McNally want compo and if they cannot get it with Lambert then they will try and get it for the other 2.

I am surprised that IC & GK seem not to have a clause that ties them to the manager if he leaves by any means but hey ho.

Lambert is a smart manager who did his qualifications using modern european techniques so I don't buy the idea that Culverhouse is the brains behind Lambert. This is crap peddled by bitter Norwich fans.

If IC and GK arrive (and I think they will), great. If not I trust Lambert to get in the right coaches to implement his style and ethos.

Edit also have a look around at the better managers in the league. A lot of them change their assistant. Main reason is the assistants get a chance lower down in the leagues or abroad eg Fergie, Moyes etc

Already being discussed in the Paul Lambert Topic and I'd prefer this to be a separate topic, when and only when we get some sort of credible media source as opposed to some sort of ITK forum poster, ta