Cully & Karsa Staying!

Wiz

Can't see how they will stay as CH is taking his backroom with him. Just wouldn't make logical sense. Why would Culverhouse want to share being a 2nd assistant - it'snt that also underminding his ability and what he's done to come in and then say yes you're staying but I'm bringing in another also?!? Time will tell I guess

Still don't mean they wont leave. It just means if we want them they wont be free.
Unless they resign.

Can't see it myself, said I was jumping the gun a bit last week with my welcome post to them as obviously some things needed sorting, still believe they will be Villa bound, just cant see them stopping there now.

Seriously though he's only doing what we would want our Chief Exec to do in that situation. We should pay compo for Lamberts team because Norwich haven't breached anything with them and they are apparently always on 1 year contracts.

Oh come on, it's completely illogical for them not to be coming.

Hughton goes to Norwich and takes his own staff.

Lambert comes here empty handed, with very little news on who his staff will be.

It's going to happen, just requires patience... think anyone who thinks they are staying is a bit stupid really....

As I said, I haven't seen anything official and it does seem unlikely to me.

The OP isn't a Troll either and we're asking him where he got this info.

Cheers for keeping us informed anyway. what do you make of Hughton? Good shout imo!

Seriously though he's only doing what we would want our Chief Exec to do in that situation. We should pay compo for Lamberts team because Norwich haven't breached anything with them and they are apparently always on 1 year contracts.

No they are not - Culverhouse had a 3 year contract - signed 2009 expires 30th June 2012. Don't know about Karsa though. Think Culverhouse will join at end of contract

As I said, I haven't seen anything official and it does seem unlikely to me.

The OP isn't a Troll either and we're asking him where he got this info.

Cheers for keeping us informed anyway. what do you make of Hughton? Good shout imo!

Very pleased but wish we didn't have to do it.

Why are Norwich being complete bell ends over this

Accept the situation you are in, let them move on

Christ we've had to deal with this shite for years