andykeenan

6 Liverpool players in the squad now :shock:

Gerrard

Johnson

Downing

Carroll

Henderson

Kelly

How does Martin Kelly get called up ahead of Micah Richards though?

6 Liverpool players in the squad now :shock:

Gerrard

Johnson

Downing

Carroll

Henderson

Kelly

How does Martin Kelly get called up ahead of Micah Richards though?

Hodgson just wants to get the Liverpool fans back on his side. Why not call up Nathan Baker?

Micah refused to be on Stand By apparently. Must be feeling silly now.

Rio didn't though. A CB gets injured, and replaced by a RB (mostly)

Footballing reasons?

Footballing reasons?

But if Hodgson called up Rio, it would make things a bit awkward with white supremacist John Terry wouldn't it :?

Footballing reasons?

But if Hodgson called up Rio, it would make things a bit awkward with white supremacist John Terry wouldn't it :?

I doubt Terry is a white supremacist considering that he played alongside Ferdinand and Cole for years.

Footballing reasons?

I doubt Terry is a white supremacist considering that he played alongside Ferdinand and Cole for years.

Calling someone a black b****** is probably something that would come out of the mouth of a white supremacist. Racists often try and cover up by pulling out the "I've got a black friend so therefore I'm not racist" card. Like TRS-T has just done on behalf of the scumbag.

Footballing reasons?

Calling someone a black b****** is probably something that would come out of the mouth of a white supremacist. Racists often try and cover up by pulling out the "I've got a black friend so therefore I'm not racist" card. Like TRS-T has just done on behalf of the scumbag.

He could have just made a racist remark in the heat of the moment.

For example Stuart Pearce racially abused Paul Ince but he apologised afterwards.

Footballing reasons?

For example Stuart Pearce racially abused Paul Ince but he apologised afterwards.

Well that makes it alright then, we can just forget it with a handshake can't we?

Ferdinand should be in the squad, I don't think it would be awkward, you'd just expect him to get on with it like a professional, just like the other black/mixed race players in the squad are doing.

All the other ones who brother's have a day in court with John Terry next month?

It's a little different true, but it's racial abuse so you'd expect all of them to find it pretty damn offensive. Plus he clearly wants to join up, so to keep him out of the squad for non-footballing reasons (which it's pretty clear he is being now) is grossly unfair.

Footballing reasons?

difference is has Terry apologized? he keeps cliaming his innocence when quite clear from video he isnt

Â