Speculation ended: Grant Holt re-signs @ Norwich

maqroll

I agree I reckon Bent and Holt would work tbh, but check out this latest tweet from the man himself.

grant holt ‏@holty30

I have loved my 3 years at the club and it sadness me to right this but want use to here it from me first. #lovedmytime

I'm sorry but his other tweets have not contained such poor grammatical construction :'(

I saw that too and thought it was odd... but he is a footballer, so who knows :)

If the manager wants him and he can help us, he will be bought. It will not affect strengthening in other areas, it will be to suppliment our attack and he alongside other new signings TOGETHER will reinvigorate our club

Not every signing that Lambo makes this summer needs to be 23 and world class, just 90% of them !

Would'nt play well with Bent imho.Bent needs a Beardsley kind of player, or a Robbie Keane.

But we have spent 2 years reducing the wage bill, clearing the older players on high wages, signing a Keane or a Holt, for me would'nt fit in with the new framework.

I could see Holt going to Sunderland TBH, he is from Carlisle and goes back a lot so would be a lot closer to home

An element of 1+1=3 but can see it happening

He wanted another year on his contract, McNally said he "is too old" and when he handed in the transfer request McNally said "he won't lose sleep over it."

All this comes directly from his agent.

McNally seems worse than Faulkner!

I don't really understand why Grant has started acting like he has.

Comes across as a bit of a prick and a think one at that based on his twitter spelling!

He wanted another year on his contract, McNally said he "is too old" and when he handed in the transfer request McNally said "he won't lose sleep over it."

Comes across as a bit of a prick and a think one at that based on his twitter spelling!

A thinking mans prick? It comes back to bite your bum doesn't it! :lol: :?

I could see Holt going to Sunderland TBH

I cant interestingly enough

Well that was worth a post wasn't it. :?

Thanks

Amongst some of your more sensible posts you really can be an obnoxious twunt sometimes

latest twitter bits seem to think there'll be a clause to prevent Lambert poaching Norwich players for the 1st 12 months.

Seems the deal for Holt won't happen!!!

Good.

A thinking mans prick? It comes back to bite your bum doesn't it! :lol: :?

Haha certainly does.

Anyway I don't want Holt!