Euro 2012: Group A (Pol, Rus, Cze, Gre)

TrentVilla

two game sin and two awful reffering decisions have cost us we had yet another goal marked off and his one was not offside disgrace. yes our quality was awfully poor for the first 30 miuites ut we got better and czech republic did nohing after our keeper when off injured. we have been screwed

the karagounis mome with the physio was hiarous though. must be cutting down on costs :)

OT but...wow, all this while I didn't know you were Greek.

I've rarely seen a penalty that was so easy to save.

If you watch it back and watch his body shape as he approaches the ball it was only ever going one place. That isn't hingsight I was in a room of 5 people and 4 of us called where he was going to place it before he struck the ball.

Tsk, bloody back-seat goalkeepers. :P

One downside of the Greeks going out will be the endless amusement provided by commentators and their names. I always smile when the commentators have that brief, nervous pause as they prepare to say a name with 12 syllables and pray they don't have their tongue collapse under the weight.

And also the slight joy they seem to get when they say 'Papadopoulos'.

One downside of the Greeks going out will be the endless amusement provided by commentators and their names. I always smile when the commentators have that brief, nervous pause as they prepare to say a name with 12 syllables and pray they don't have their tongue collapse under the weight.

And also the slight joy they seem to get when they say 'Papadopoulos'.

Well then, if the Poles go through at the Greeks' expense I don't think there will be cause for complaint.

It wasn't a good penatly and I don't think it was unlucky, in fact I thought it was a terrible penalty and I'm sorry Dem but Greece have been pretty terrible.

but have cezch republic bene any better? barring teh first 20 minutes there were preety poor against us. as were poland against us. greece have absolutely no quality and football is not our main sport

it was an absolute miracle winning the thing those years ago. its like cheltenham town winning the fa cup!

two game sin and two awful reffering decisions have cost us we had yet another goal marked off and his one was not offside disgrace. yes our quality was awfully poor for the first 30 miuites ut we got better and czech republic did nohing after our keeper when off injured. we have been screwed

the karagounis mome with the physio was hiarous though. must be cutting down on costs :)

Greece did nothing against Czech. Czech dominated that first half and we tailed off when Rosicky came off. The goal was offside. The rule is if a player has any part of his body beyond the last defender, he is off. The Greek player had his whole body beyond the last defender so it was offside. The goal was caused by Cech not being able to hold a simple ball. Greece had no real chances all game.

actually bri you are incorrect basketball is the main sport in greece

Greece did nothing against Czech. Czech dominated that first half and we tailed off when Rosicky came off. The goal was offside. The rule is if a player has any part of his body beyond the last defender, he is off. The Greek player had his whole body beyond the last defender so it was offside. The goal was caused by Cech not being able to hold a simple ball. Greece had no real chances all game.

come off it mate he was level was a perfectly good goal!

Rosicky is still questionable for tonight's match. Need him to play or Poland will likely win but they have their own injury issues.

Russia 7

Czech 6

Poland 2

Greece 1

My final prediction

I take it most will be watching Poland vs Czech Republic tonight then?

Probably the more competitive match. Greece most likely won't do too well against Russia. Poland and Czech sounds like a pretty balanced match. Could go either way especially cause Rosicky will not be playing I heard.

well it will be a miracle if we go through tonight. we need to win and hope poland win..

or a draw in other game and we win by more than 2 goals. we only have ourselves to blame for that penalty miss

Â