Euro 2012: Group A (Pol, Rus, Cze, Gre)

TrentVilla

I may be missing it, but I don't see any black guy getting attacked. Looks like thugs attacking security to me.

My mistake, though when he's on the floor beaten to a pulp he looks black :? I guess I turned it off too early

I don't have an account to sign in to view this and can't be arsed to create one, what is this video?

Bunch of Russians or Czechs or Polish attack a black fan on his own. Beat him down until security eventually break them up.

I'm glad that you didn't see hitler salutes there :?

That were russian fans attacking steward.

absolutely proud of greece last night. despite that tosser and blatent biased ref we did ourselves proud last night. he tried to end the game early but justice was done. never should ref again in this tournament.

poland started well, then we got the ridiculous red card when none of them were even yellow cards. then we should have had a penalty first half with the blatent two handballs!

then we started domianting the game and poland didnt really cause us many problems and we scored a deserved equaliser. good to see we started playing and didnt park the bus after that and we were better side.

was of course a penalty and that idiot ref failed to book the other keeper when he was kicking the penalty spot. joke and i knew we would miss. our second goal was just off but easily could have been given. any 50/50 decision was not going to go in our favor so am happy with the point. never easy going against the hosts first game

Is it me or does your manager look like the bad guy from the fugitive i bet richard kimble would love to have a piece of him

9111-22013.jpg

Greece beat Nigeria in 2010 World Cup

I thought Voinjama got got the tournament hosts mixed up... he's smarter than I give him credit for :)

Basically I was pointing out that the commentator was wrong. Greece beat Nigera in 2010

Â