Euro 2012: Group A (Pol, Rus, Cze, Gre)

TrentVilla

I wanted to hate your blog, but I found it quite enjoyable to read. You should probably steal the format from The Guardian a little less shamelessly though.

For us all the fuss I hear about Kadlec, he's looked spectacularly awful today.

Yeah the tosser all the hype ive been hearing great goal scoring defender e.t.c he did sweet f.a tonight got him in my fantasy side

Then again ive got that Shirokov he got me some points :P

Damn you Kerzhakov, could have wrapped up top goalscorer award tonight

He's got Heskey Syndrome!

7 chances. Hit the post with a header and all the rest were off target. Shocking. Don't know whether it was just a bad day at the office or whether he's not as good as he used to be anymore but I remember seeing him play for Russia many times in the past and he always looked dangerous. Pavlyuchenko will probably start the next game instead.

in fairness commentator said he just came back from a long term injury. Dont think he will be dropped as he compliments the quick passers more than Pav or Pogrebnyak

absolutely proud of greece last night. despite that tosser and blatent biased ref we did ourselves proud last night. he tried to end the game early but justice was done. never should ref again in this tournament.

poland started well, then we got the ridiculous red card when none of them were even yellow cards. then we should have had a penalty first half with the blatent two handballs!

then we started domianting the game and poland didnt really cause us many problems and we scored a deserved equaliser. good to see we started playing and didnt park the bus after that and we were better side.

was of course a penalty and that idiot ref failed to book the other keeper when he was kicking the penalty spot. joke and i knew we would miss. our second goal was just off but easily could have been given. any 50/50 decision was not going to go in our favor so am happy with the point. never easy going against the hosts first game

I wanted to hate your blog, but I found it quite enjoyable to read. You should probably steal the format from The Guardian a little less shamelessly though.

Thanks, I think!

Any similarity with The Guardian is accidental - the look/feel is a WordPress template and any content is my own.

On the Kadlec subject, I think the Kadlec that people might have heard about is a young CF who didn't play, not the donkey LB that played last night.

Kerzakov was awful last night but I think it was just an off day, as he was Zenit's top scorer last season so probably isn't completely useless. Pavlyuchenko should start the next game though, you can't do much more than score goal-of-the-game coming off the subs bench...

I don't have an account to sign in to view this and can't be arsed to create one, what is this video?

Bunch of Russians or Czechs or Polish attack a black fan on his own. Beat him down until security eventually break them up.

Lovely. I'm sure UEFA would say there is no evidence that his colour had anything to do with the incident though. Or perhaps they would say he should just shake hands and forget about it.

Â