Euro 2012: Group A (Pol, Rus, Cze, Gre)

TrentVilla

This Group A is actually very exciting. Before the tournament me and others were saying its going to be a crap group, there is little quality in there. But we were wrong, all 3 games so far have been exciting.

Sounds like it starting to kick off between the Polish and Russians.

It was always going to, wasnt it? The Polish **** hate Russia for a large number of perfectly valid reasons. Thankfully a bit of fighting at the football will be the least violent clash between those two in many a year.

Is it me or are itv doing their level best to dumb this tournament down

BBC aren't great but they are miles ahead of the awful pundits on ITV!!

They've seemingly assembled a cast of idiots, Martinez, Carragher, Strachan jeez scraping the barrell

& Martinez's wardrobe isn't getting any better

Playing a defending mid has made a massive difference. Now Jiracek, Rosicky and Plasil has the freedom to attack rather than defend more. Glad Bilek had some sense. Baros though looks awful while the rest of the team looks great.

I'm really glad our manager isn't out there running his gob off on tv

Who the **** does Martinez think he is ? He's a rubbish manager and not an authority on the game

I'm really glad our manager isn't out there running his gob off on tv

Who the **** does Martinez think he is ? He's a rubbish manager and not an authority on the game

Anybody who can keep Wigan in the premiership deserves some credit.

Anywy, to say this is the 'worst' group, there hasn't been a bad game in it so far.

Â