Euro 2012: Group A (Pol, Rus, Cze, Gre)

TrentVilla

Are the commentators actually watching the game or just reading aloud from the big book of **** tedious sport facts :angry:

It's Russia vs the Czech Republic. The commentators know **** all about either team...

I've been watching the games on RTE and just watching Johnny Giles trying to pronounce these lads names is quite funny when he gets himself all muddled up. "stelios the greek fella" and thon Polish number 10, aye that fella"

What got me was when they didn't even mention the czechs nearly charged down the goalie because it would have got in the way of them telling me about what happened in a match 35years ago or where the right backs mother is from. Tell me who's kicking the ball or shut the **** up.

The Czechs should of put out their (rather good) under 21 team by the looks of things,

Always hard to say how many you should chuck in. The big problem for great U21 sides when they step up to full international level is that they arent playing against other U21 sides any more. It's highly likely they will be crushed by the first side they play and have their development set back by months, if not years.

Aye. If the Czechs sneak an equalizer then he will be to blame, he could have all but guaranteed the golden boot tonight if he had his shooting boots on.

Â