Friday 8th - Poland v Greece - BBC 1 4.15

Russia v Czech R - ITV 7.45

Tuesday 12th - Greece v Czech R - ITV - 5.00

Poland v Russia - ITV - 7.45

Saturday 16th - Czech Rep v Poland - BBC 1 7.45

Greece v Russia - BBC 3 7.45

players i want to see -

Błaszczykowski, Lewandowski, Papadopoulos, Ninis, Dzagoev

its a set of games that outside of a tournament hardly any of us would watch, hopefully not a set of poor games but doesnt set the world alight either does it? russia to piss the group, poland to use home advantage to scrape 2nd

The Czechs have a fine young team with a shit manager. We play very attractive football but we can't score unless Rosicky is playing. Defense is a little suspect at times but we have a good squad. Most important match is Czech vs Russia. That'll decide the group.

It seems a lot of people have written us off solely because we failed to qualify for the last world cup. That was largely due to terrible managers not knowing how to incorporate the youth into the squad. Bilek isn't a good manager but he has the Czechs playing decent football once again. I like how we are underrated this time around. We will surprise some.

The trouble is that anyone coming out of this group goes straight up against the group of death qualifiers in the next phase.

/tournament

In 2008 Russia come out of an easyish group and came up against a team who had just topped the group of death in holland. A holland team who beat italy and france by 3 goal margins. Russia won 3-1 and now they are stronger. If there is to be a shock semi finalist, it will be russia.

In 2008 Russia come out of an easyish group and came up against a team who had just topped the group of death in holland. A holland team who beat italy and france by 3 goal margins. Russia won 3-1 and now they are stronger. If there is to be a shock semi finalist, it will be russia.

Were Russia really that great in 2008? Or was it that the Dutch players had their mind on bigger matters? Boulahrouz's baby died the day before the game, you could tell the playes weren't thinking about the match.

Were Russia really that great in 2008? Or was it that the Dutch players had their mind on bigger matters? Boulahrouz's baby died the day before the game, you could tell the playes weren't thinking about the match.

I wasnt aware of that. I just thought russia beat holland because they were a better team.

Â