--------------------------Edu------------------------------

Johnson--Bocanegra---Onyewu---Cherundolo

-------------------------Howard--------------------------

Brasil:

---Damiao------------Hulk-----------Neymar--

---Sandro------------Oscar-----------Romula---

Marcelo------Juan------Thiago Silva-----Danilo

-------------------------Rafael-----------------------

I don't think this will be a 5-1 USA victory, but let's see how it goes.

Goal, USA! Michael Bradley with a brilliant through ball to Fabian Johnson in the box, who crosses it to Herculez Gomez for the header. And that's the half. 2-1, Brasil.

Rafael with a brilliant reaction save to deny a Michael Bradley header, and then an Onyewu header crashes off the bar. The Americans knocking at the door.

Could have been much closer scoreline from what I saw. USA dominated the last half hour. The Pato goal came out of no where. Dempsey and Boyd should have scored. Then Onyewu hit the bar. It was a great game.

Agreed. I thought Bradley was fantastic as usual and Fabian Johnson appears to be the answer for us at left back (he could to a job in the Premier League, but I don't see it happening). There were some performances to forget (Onyewu) and we couldn't match their clinical finishing, but I'm actually relatively encouraged by aspects of our performance, despite the lopsided scoreline.

Neymar is an absolute terror.

What do the Americans think about having a foreign manager?

Am not bothered at all with having a foreign manager. You have to realize that America does not have some illustrious history with the game of football, so finding suitable managers domestically is not always the best option. As long as you can get a foreign manager in who understands the differences in the US system, especially youth development, then there is no problem. Fortunately, Klinnsi has spent quite a while living in the US, so he has a very good understanding of how the game works over there. While at the same time he is bringing in a more continental approach to the game and throwing the scouting net out farther and bringing in lots of good, young German American players.

Â