Eurovision Song Contest 2012

hogso

thread_is_gay.jpg

pffttt, Eurovision is not about listening to camp music, it's all about spotting the totty!

I love Eurovision, not least because of the banter around it on live night. Everyone is pissed (including Sir Terry Wogan, well when he was commenting on it of course - he has freely admitted that he had a bottle of Bailey's on Eurovision night :)). It's so bad it's a hilarious.

I love Eurovision, not least because of the banter around it on live night. Everyone is pissed (including Sir Terry Wogan, well when he was commenting on it of course - he has freely admitted that he had a bottle of Bailey's on Eurovision night ). It's so bad it's a hilarious.

This. The whole night is comedy gold. The following WINNING entry had me crying:

**** 'aye.

tumblr_lef0926IUD1qzbmi6.gif

tumblr_lef0boAjP91qzbmi6.gif

tumblr_lef0c2mGS61qzbmi6.gif

tumblr_lef0ciHXrJ1qzbmi6.gif

tumblr_lxnif19Rro1r47ilvo8_250.gif

The fact that Ireland have chosen Jedward to represent them straight away made me think of that episode.

"Anyone would think you wanted Ireland to lose the Euro song constest!"

"... HAHAHAHAHA ..."

Me & the missus are off to manchester to catch a gig in a bit so I expect all the klunge to be posted on here for my perusal tomorrow ;-)

Speaking to a friend last night who loves the Eurovision (as an excuse for a piss up), I was lead to believe Iceland's entrant featuring Jonsi, was the Jonsi, from Sigur Ros, for an hour.

It isn't.

The song is also like a cut price particularly soft Evanescence ballad.

Bollocks - I assumed it would be him too, and was going to try and catch his performance. I saw Jónsi from Sigur Rós live a couple of years ago, and it was incredible.

Looks like I'll be sticking to the England game!

pffttt, Eurovision is not about listening to camp music, it's all about spotting the totty!

I love Eurovision, not least because of the banter around it on live night. Everyone is pissed (including Sir Terry Wogan, well when he was commenting on it of course - he has freely admitted that he had a bottle of Bailey's on Eurovision night :)). It's so bad it's a hilarious.

This. It's absolutely crap, but I like to watch it anyway, Cyprus is one to watch for.

Assume the Russian grannies will win ?

:lol::lol: My god they are terrible, typical eurovision stuff though so I can see why their favourites.

I don't see us winning (obviously, too unpopular) but we may benefit from the fact all the songs after were similar and not that good.

Â